Ray Sission/ Cracker boy blanco

jmcan

5 hours ago, anti said:

YOU CANT SELL GANGSHEDS Lmao

DUDE shut the fuck up.... you can sell gang sheds. Its been done before. You just gotta make sure you buy from someone trust worthy who is actually willing to sell. When you sell the gang shed, yes... you are not transferring the shed directly, you are releasing it into the market. It was like buying houses back in the day like 4-5 years ago... There was no realtor, you would meet up somewhere, they would give you cash, and the house owner would sell the house to the bank for you to buy it from the bank for whatever it costs plus whatever you paid that person to release it. Like actually STFU if you don't know what you are talking about....

56 minutes ago, ChupaGoat said:

DUDE shut the fuck up.... you can sell gang sheds. Its been done before. You just gotta make sure you buy from someone trust worthy who is actually willing to sell. When you sell the gang shed, yes... you are not transferring the shed directly, you are releasing it into the market. It was like buying houses back in the day like 4-5 years ago... There was no realtor, you would meet up somewhere, they would give you cash, and the house owner would sell the house to the bank for you to buy it from the bank for whatever it costs plus whatever you paid that person to release it. Like actually STFU if you don't know what you are talking about....

If someone sells you a gangshed for 50 mil, youre paying 50 mil, then 20 mil for the shed then 20 mil for the upgrades.  No shed is worth 90 mil when there isn't exactly a huge shortage of sheds rn.

8 minutes ago, anti said:

If someone sells you a gangshed for 50 mil, youre paying 50 mil, then 20 mil for the shed then 20 mil for the upgrades.  No shed is worth 90 mil when there isn't exactly a huge shortage of sheds rn.

Its all about location. Some sheds are 100 percent worth the money. It will make you more money over time depending on location. The Tree gang shed is probably the best one or whoever owns it now. You literally only need to fill it up with 2 ingredients and you drive by for corn. Some gang sheds are worth the money. Helps to remind you many gangs have a combination of about 600-1 billion in their banks combined.

19 minutes ago, Squid said:

I couldn't imagine cracker boy Blanco scamming. You def aren't saying the full story... 

Quite frankly I believe this to be a partner of @ ChupaGoat working together using this dirty tactic of unethically throwing dirt on sir cracker boys name to further advertise their property’s. How dare them try to scam the citizens of Altis well wrongfully pinning the crime on such a kind innocent person. These wild accusations will surely have @ Ray Sission flabbergasted as can be and you will be hearing from his legal team on standby. 

• +1 1
  • Clown 1
3 hours ago, anti said:

when there isn't exactly a huge shortage of sheds rn.

you were just bitching about how you could find almost no real estate a month ago?

Jm is a dent i told him to get a staff mm or wait. The fact he went first with 50m as civ council to a random forum account made 5 months ago idk what he was expecting.

• +1 1

Unbelievable. 

I have awoken to yet another baseless, patently false accusation.

This is clearly an attempt by @ ChupaGoat and his friends to defame me, in order to have their gang shed of much lesser quality sold. 

I understand that the real estate business on Olympus is cutthroat, but this is no way to conduct yourselves.

Shame on you.

Edited by Ray Sission
  • Like 1
  • STFU 1

the dp 23 shed (the tree shed when server 2 was a thing) we bought i server 1 for 100 mil before the moonshine nerf. speaking on 1 member we had made well over 500 mil using the shed when Noble was around. Thats 1 member now think of how much a zerg Noble was back then. Sheds are definitely worth alot of money for the location

• BlessUp 1
2 hours ago, Squid said:

I couldn't imagine cracker boy Blanco scamming. You def aren't saying the full story... 

ye he was sellin me the shed for 50m and he had his homie act as an admin middle man and for some reason i believed it because he wasnt there before restart but then just showed up. Im assuming he loggin in right there next to the atm. 

5c54ad626b0c0a7b4862ea2643c18142.png

he also deleted all the messages he sent me lmao

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jmcan said:

ye he was sellin me the shed for 50m and he had his homie act as an admin middle man and for some reason i believed it because he wasnt there before restart but then just showed up. Im assuming he loggin in right there next to the atm. 

5c54ad626b0c0a7b4862ea2643c18142.png

he also deleted all the messages he sent me lmao

Posing as staff is a bannable offense.  I would try to submit on that and then see if maybe some nice staff member would comp your money.

If they don't, keep making tickets up to Sr. Admin.   50 mil worth the effort.

Idk man, it's believable but at the same time the Olympus stats page doesn't exactly prove your story... According to stats your bank account has lost at most 20 mil gradually but you haven't lost 50 mil let alone all at once, that would be a very noticeable decrease on the stats page so either you are lying, it hasn't properly been updated, or there is some other answers you would know. Even though you are considerably dumb if you didn't let yourself get scammed so easily, admin should really be doing a little bit of digging into this to see if he is scamming because he is advertising a lot in chat which would lead to a shit ton of scams if it is true but like I said. Both of you have holes in your stories sooooo rip

@ Ray Sission  @ jmcan

Edited by coopacarp
1 hour ago, coopacarp said:

Idk man, it's believable but at the same time the Olympus stats page doesn't exactly prove your story... According to stats your bank account has lost at most 20 mil gradually but you haven't lost 50 mil let alone all at once, that would be a very noticeable decrease on the stats page so either you are lying, it hasn't properly been updated, or there is some other answers you would know. Even though you are considerably dumb if you didn't let yourself get scammed so easily, admin should really be doing a little bit of digging into this to see if he is scamming because he is advertising a lot in chat which would lead to a shit ton of scams if it is true but like I said. Both of you have holes in your stories sooooo rip

Look at his last updated amount. 174m minus 50m leaves 124m. Then look at his current bank. The time played thing bugs up sometimes but yes i can confirm he lost 50m. Why would civ council lie about some random scamming him? Gains nothing.

8b027889b11265969ff363fab013fb9d.png

45a801b6d916936c095bf5908376eb74.png

simple math but i see how it could be looked over. But yea he was mid val game and logged on to buy it and just wasent paying attention. Hes a dent head but hes not dented enough to lie about getting scammed out 50m.

6 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Look at his last updated amount. 174m minus 50m leaves 124m. Then look at his current bank. The time played thing bugs up sometimes but yes i can confirm he lost 50m. Why would civ council lie about some random scamming him? Gains nothing.

simple math but i see how it could be looked over. But yea he was mid val game and logged on to buy it and just wasent paying attention. Hes a dent head but hes not dented enough to lie about getting scammed out 50m.

I didn't even think to look at his bank not on the chart rip, that blows ass. Staff should ban the kid honestly instead of allowing a scamming environment even if it is his fault, apparently blanko is known for scamming and has been banned for it before, rip.

10 minutes ago, Strafe said:

He could have gambled, bought items, transferred money to his friend.

16 minutes ago, Ray Sission said:

He could have gambled, bought items, transferred money to his friend.

I mean ngl bro, the staff can just check where his money went and tell us all if you got his money (pretty likely) and that would be that.

6 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

I mean ngl bro, the staff can just check where his money went and tell us all if you got his money (pretty likely) and that would be that.

Ask a staff to do that then if you are so sure they will do it for u

Edited by Ray Sission