YOU CANNOT SELL/BUY SHEDS

2 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Just did a lil digging on your stats page @ Ray Sission and noticed in a single day you went from 400k to 34 mil and now you are at 48 mil (possible with gambling of course and other things) so it's definitely possible you are scamming people and I wouldn't trust you at all but honestly if you are getting scammed it's entirely your fault for not having staff sit in for something that big of a purchase lol, very easy to get staff to prove they are staff also as said above... 

LMAO the kid scammed me and also shoot me his steam id lmao

• Kappa 1
3 hours ago, jmcan said:

4 hours ago, Ray Sission said:

I must also add that I will never gamble as I prefer to work hard for my money. I'm not sure why you "wouldn't trust [me] at all", when the only proof provided has been the word of two related trolls.

Ngl bro the amount of spam advertising you are doing in chat and bs you are making up is hella sus and makes me change the likely hood that you are scamming to 99% lmfao, just based on how much spam advertising you are doing in game you should be globally muted. Again, Jmcan you are kinda retarded for getting scammed if you actually did get scammed but this guy is hella sus and there's just no way in hell he made approx. 38 mil in one day when he was at 400k, if it was that easy to make money everyone would be cats meow or you wouldn't even sell your shed and you would just keep making 38 mil a day off it.

3 hours ago, jmcan said:

What day did he scam you?

4 hours ago, coopacarp said:

Ngl bro the amount of spam advertising you are doing in chat and bs you are making up is hella sus and makes me change the likely hood that you are scamming to 99% lmfao, just based on how much spam advertising you are doing in game you should be globally muted. Again, Jmcan you are kinda retarded for getting scammed if you actually did get scammed but this guy is hella sus and there's just no way in hell he made approx. 38 mil in one day when he was at 400k, if it was that easy to make money everyone would be cats meow or you wouldn't even sell your shed and you would just keep making 38 mil a day off it.

What day did he scam you?

I'm just bored of slaving on the moonshine grind

• BlessUp 1

Ok... Here's why it's a scam.

They can buy a shed, and sell it back for 10 mil.  Basically they pay 10 million... that's all they pay for the shed.  
They in turn sell it to you for 20-50 mil.  Then you buy it, and have to buy it YET AGAIN from the bank for 20 mil, then spend 20 mil to upgrade.

Their 10 mil investment is returned 6 fold.  with you having to ultimately pay 100 million dollars to make that happen. 

Buying a shed is not a thing.   If they ever add a realtor and allow it to keep it's upgrades at transfer, it COULD work.  
But right now, it's just a scam to con gullible teenagers who don't know any better.  Don't fall for it.

On 2/17/2022 at 4:59 PM, Ray Sission said:

This is false, and it is unfortunate that after your  "warning" has been exposed for what it is -a jealousy filled rage post-, you have decided to double down.

None of the users accusing me of scamming have provided proof, and they are both friends with a clear incentive to disrupt the sale of my gang shed (they are attempting to sell their own meth shed).

It is unfortunate that you have stooped as low as making troll/insult posts. I thought you were one of the better members of the Olympus Gaming community, but these posts clearly tell a different story.

Your account gained 50 mill at the exact time his went down 50 mill he def sent u money but u didn’t send him anything so unless that’s a crazy 1 in 100000 coincidence  you scammed him.