New cop ideas

Idea from gta5 is a little mini game where you have to protect your ceo for like 10-15mins and if another player kills the ceo they get money I was seeing if something like this was possible to add for cops maybe an event that cops can start where they have to protect the highest ranking cop on the server Corp+ and if the civs kill them they get a certain amount of money. But if the cops manage to protect the ceo for the time period the cops get the money and then maybe add like a pharma timer and update every 1min.

add any ideas to maybe improve it or make it better 

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Downvote 1
On 2/21/2022 at 2:04 AM, Clash said:

Idea from gta5 is a little mini game where you have to protect your ceo for like 10-15mins and if another player kills the ceo they get money I was seeing if something like this was possible to add for cops maybe an event that cops can start where they have to protect the highest ranking cop on the server Corp+ and if the civs kill them they get a certain amount of money. But if the cops manage to protect the ceo for the time period the cops get the money and then maybe add like a pharma timer and update every 1min.

add any ideas to maybe improve it or make it better 

They've done this exact scenario before.  Staff managed event.

10 minutes ago, anti said:

They've done this exact scenario before.  Staff managed event.

I have seen this done before. I would like the idea for something maybe not staff managed as @ Clash is suggesting. Something thats maybe not as high staked as the staff ones they have done in the past. Every time I have seen it done before, it is practically impossible for Civs to compete with the firepower brought out to defend (cop ifrits, 50cals, etc.) 

By not as high staked I mean: Usually when staff does the event, it is like 5-10 mill for killing the bounty (which Ive never seen done correct me if Im wrong.) Maybe make it something more reasonable so that it can be done more often without inflating the economy EX: 1-2 mill idk thats not my job to figure out 🙂 

Something else that could work could be a 1 wave rule for cops so if you die you cant come back similar to Airdrops.

My 2 cents 

• Like 1