Remove admin unlimited money !

Farrel

Remove admin unlimited money !  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Remove admin unlimited money !

• Yes
    • No

On 9/29/2022 at 4:58 PM, Owner of a Teeny Weenie said:

honestly y’all had me convinced mako abused his shit but when i actually joined aegis and got rank one i asked “Lord mako where is my cyrus” he replied shut up dog  nah but for real playing with mako i realized he doesn’t abuse his shit anymore then the next we were doing a black water and he gave the cops ifrits so they wouldn’t just get smoked

This is the problem right here, I think a lot would agree that there should be a big limit on what they can spawn in and do. Seems like it's a free for all, don't see it changing if it's been this way since the beginning. So aids. Staff points is semi reasonable as comp for their time and effort but what's the fucking use if they can just spawn shit in anyways? In what game/ have y'all played where admins had unlimited power, and used it responsibly like come the fk on

On 9/29/2022 at 4:58 PM, Owner of a Teeny Weenie said:

6 minutes ago, Maayo said:

This is the problem right here, I think a lot would agree that there should be a big limit on what they can spawn in and do. Seems like it's a free for all, don't see it changing if it's been this way since the beginning. So aids. Staff points is semi reasonable as comp for their time and effort but what's the fucking use if they can just spawn shit in anyways? In what game/ have y'all played where admins had unlimited power, and used it responsibly like come the fk on

yeah man the problem is an admin making a federal event fun for both sides ur a faggot

• Clown 1
6 minutes ago, Owner of a Teeny Weenie said:

yeah man the problem is an admin making a federal event fun for both sides ur a faggot

Flew right over your head kiddo, the point isn't ifrits for cops because I feel sorry for them or making a fed fun. Point is spawning shit in for either side shouldn't be happening in my opinion. And usually it's not admins spawning gear or vehics for both sides for "more fun" it's one sided or under the table (gear, resources). Also I don't think it's pure coincidence that the gang with the most staff and who owns more ghosthawks then the entire civ population, achieved all of it through pure "skills and ggs."

• Like 1