3 hours ago, Regal said:

no please explain them

This is a prime example of adaptive crosshairs.

Rabid look at the way I stop around the silhouette it doesn't matter if its a wall a tree or even you. If I am aiming out of a window with adaptive it snaps to the open and if dragged too the frame of the window it will snap towards the wall remember all these guys are in a line the opening between them will give you a perspective of multiple snaps. 

I mean this guy might be mad for one of the times he was trying to counter snipe me on caps and I pieced his head.

Like this guy is either a troll or something I don't get why he is talking all that crap tbh.

3 hours ago, Ben Shapiro said:

i dont understand please show more examples

I don't need to I showed it again, I showed it on a Physical object that has no hit box and also on live hit boxes.. If you think I cheat IDK complain 

Edited by Alpha and Omega
7 hours ago, Alpha and Omega said:

Rabid look at the way I stop around the silhouette it doesn't matter if its a wall a tree or even you. If I am aiming out of a window with adaptive it snaps to the open and if dragged too the frame of the window it will snap towards the wall remember all these guys are in a line the opening between them will give you a perspective of multiple snaps. 

I mean this guy might be mad for one of the times he was trying to counter snipe me on caps and I pieced his head.

Like this guy is either a troll or something I don't get why he is talking all that crap tbh.

i dont understand what are a dp toove cruss huris? i ned more video 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Alpha and Omega said:

adaptive crosshair snaps your crosshair not your fucking screen buddy

lol

17 hours ago, Regal said:

i dont understand what are a dp toove cruss huris? i ned more video 

I am sorry I don't understand? "dp toove cruss huris?"

Also too the part that states you need more video you dont because I showed the test three times over with multiple Objects and hit boxes also even silhouettes not my fault other players can't understand a play style that is a mechanic in the game they don't know how to use.. so cry losers

To the person that is a shaky fucking adrenaline retard that needs hacks

14 hours ago, Owner of a Teeny Weenie said:

I can play at a high dpi if I want too while still in control at a slower rate not my fault you want this roach off the server see you tonight baby force my hand I will have to send the clip for the dispute pussy.

Yall want more footage fight me then lets see how many battles until these admins tell you guys your fucking retards with olives in you're nose.

14 hours ago, Owner of a Teeny Weenie said:

I swipe here but look at the angle of this one but for some reason they wont question this one weird after I killed the guy in restraints I snap back at the right but its a slower mouse movement but similar because my recording software still hits a skip and can barely catch it.