Selling DP23 Moonshine Houses 4C & 3C + Perm Keys to DP23 Garage

DP23 Moonshine Houses
4C $15M Minimum
3C $10M Minimum
Garage Perm Keys $750k + $300k/month

0gWm78E.jpg
As the title says, I will sell anyone perm keys to my garage for $750k. Probably one of the better garages I've had for doing/robbing moonshine runs, but it combo's well with my houses as well for runs. It's also a good garage to counter southern vehicle airdrops since it's right outside the airdrop redzone. ONLY 5 KEYS AVAILABLE. If you're interested, message me and I will give you keys. I'll add you to an excel sheet and after 30-45 days, you will be removed unless you pay me $300k monthly rent.

Disclaimer: I will not sell the actual garage, just permanent keys so you have access to the garage. Also, I will not give out info on who owns keys to the garage.

I'm also willing to sell the other two houses I have in DP23 if you offer me a price you're willing to pay. They are both fully upgraded 4C & 3C. 2900 & 2200 Virtual Space. You can make around $3.3m per hour with these houses + garage setup. I'm sure some of you can maximize it more than I have, but that's the best I've gotten. Easy for helping fund your gambling habits. These houses don't usually get a ton of activity, but when they do, it's more than likely someone else doing a moonshine run. The treeline alongside the 4C house allows for you to hide your big trucks easily from helicopters or passing players.

3 hours ago, i strangle geese said:

Bro thinks a moonshine 4c is 20m

It's just what I'm willing to sell it for. I don't really need to get rid of it, but if someone wants it who's more active, that's the price they can have it for. It only takes me an hour and 15 minutes to make $3.3m so that would be like 5-6 hours of runs to pay back the house. Not that bad of a deal in my opinion.

I might lower it if the offer is good as well.

Edited by Albo
6 minutes ago, Albo said:

It's just what I'm willing to sell it for. I don't really need to get rid of it, but if someone wants it who's more active, that's the price they can have it for. It only takes me an hour and 15 minutes to make $3.3m so that would be like 5-6 hours of runs to pay back the house. Not that bad of a deal in my opinion.

I might lower it if the offer is good as well.

Yea when u run the numbers 20 isent that bad but man your gonna have a hard time selling a 4c for that

1 minute ago, i strangle geese said:

Yea when u run the numbers 20 isent that bad but man your gonna have a hard time selling a 4c for that

That's alright. Like I said, I don't really need to sell them ASAP, but I know there are some big groups who have been looking for houses in the area and these houses make for a perfect setup.

I'll just offer them in game and link people this post when they ask how much. This house can be a money making machine if you get the right group to own it.

56 minutes ago, Toretto said:

My dude going the extra mile making the picture collage and outlining the houses 😂

This 4C house is special because it’s used for a photo on the wiki.

Graphics designer at heart 😂