I wish I had a good singing voice

My voice is just so ugly and messed up

and when I sing , I can hit every note right but my voice sounds like a cat getting attacked by a wild animal. If anybody has ever heard that sound before, you just know

Cant sleep and tired of being a troll and smoking weed 

Honestly Love music 

You think aliens have music? I wonder what their instruments sounds like. do they even have ears to hear. Imagine not having the sense of sound [spiritually]  and not being able to hear....

Oh wait that's most of the human population "select hearing" or they talk more through their ego then actually feed back .

Go for a whole day and listing to people, you learn so much more . just say "Go on" also "and" include "Why" its simple

I dont care if you question it but I was a mute for a year when I was 20. before I was controlled by the thought that I only matter and I was the center of the universe , high on my shit and delusions

When I turn mute I notice alot of people were kind of the someway just all selfish pricks/bitch stuck on this thing we think its life and we see with our eyes that all their is in life  because we were raised to believe that we have limits and thats where they lie to you and they restrict you as a child from believing, just too give you a book and call it "Hard Facts" Historys not real , you weren't their to see it or experience it and if you travel back in time, you would have to be the only one if anybody else came then they make their truth their facts about what happen during that time, it can be a whole 360 from what you saw... so whos right?

Its all made up ever heard "Everythings a Lie" cause it is. Sorry thats my truth , you can denied what I saw and that would be ur truth or your lie which ever way you want to put it

The only advice and thing I think i know for certain with my lie is "believe" Maybe you can grow wings and fly or believe that you can shape metal with ur mind. Talk to someone with only ur mind

Once its been heard its never the same again abit like music, but the vibes from music all seem to hit that same beat and feeling. where does that feeling come from? I dont think its from my mind

5 hours ago, Ricky Falzo said:

My voice is just so ugly and messed up

and when I sing , I can hit every note right but my voice sounds like a cat getting attacked by a wild animal. If anybody has ever heard that sound before, you just know

Practice makes perfect. Just keep trying 

• +1 1