Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

5 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

You’re more than welcome to click on my profile and see how much Better looking I am than you ❤️

Not all of us can be hideous like you ❤️

You're not like a complete freak, but if I had a jacked up eye like that I would definitely go with the eyepatch look.  That's just me tho.  

Kind of makes me woozy making eye contact , or trying to, with people missing an eye or really lazy eyes. 

Just now, The Sovereign said:

You're not like a complete freak, but if I had a jacked up eye like that I would definitely go with the eyepatch look.  That's just me tho.  

Jacked up eye? BITCH WHERE LMFAOOO. 
If I had a face like yours. I’d never fuckin show it.

Just now, Corpsie said:

Jacked up eye? BITCH WHERE LMFAOOO. 
If I had a face like yours. I’d never fuckin show it.

You're kidding right?  Like one of your eyes is looking striaght and the other is looking at your brains.  

Alleged Brains.  Not proven yet. 

Just now, Corpsie said:

LAZY EYE LMAO. Okay flat nose. 

I have  like.. the most jewsh nose imaginable.  It's not flat lmao.  Ya'll looking at lo-res pics.  

You ever look at surgery to getting that fixed?  You could look into that.. and also look at something else at the same time if you wanted. 

HAHAHAH took her 5 mins to delete her pic.  Classic.  

You're kidding right?  Like one of your eyes is looking striaght and the other is looking at your brains.  

Alleged Brains.  Not proven yet. 

See here’s the difference right. 
you’re old, washed up, angry and a disappointment in life. You have nothing going on for you so you hop on forums and whine all day. 
I on the other hand, have a full time job, I’m also in my third year of college and I’m pretty.

You’re bold for putting pictures up because you’re ugly as fuck. Now try again you fuckin bozo 

I proved my fuckin point tho. I’m not ugly. You’re still a washed up grown ass bitch going through an midlife crisis. Go outside. Get friends. Get a fucking life and maybe you won’t be so fuckin miserable. 

Just now, Corpsie said:

See here’s the difference right. 
you’re old, washed up, angry and a disappointment in life. You have nothing going on for you so you hop on forums and whine all day. 
I on the other hand, have a full time job, I’m also in my third year of college and I’m pretty.

You’re bold for putting pictures up because you’re ugly as fuck. Now try again you fuckin bozo 

I mean.. I ain't ugly..  and IRL, on the low low, you're on the level I'd go home with drunk, but ghost and have to ignore texts from for a month.  

Thankfully that cross eyed thing you got going on would make you see my address wrong adding extra 0's and shit.  

Tell all my friends about 'ol crosseyes won't stop texting me'

2 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

I proved my fuckin point tho. I’m not ugly. You’re still a washed up grown ass bitch going through an midlife crisis. Go outside. Get friends. Get a fucking life and maybe you won’t be so fuckin miserable. 

You're right.  I have a lot to live for. It's easy to take life for granted.  God saw fit to give me a car, a full time a job, two working eyes that point at the same place. 

I mean.. I ain't ugly..  and IRL, on the low low, you're on the level I'd go home with drunk, but ghost and have to ignore texts from for a month.  

Thankfully that cross eyed thing you got going on would make you see my address wrong adding extra 0's and shit.  

Tell all my friends about 'ol crosseyes won't stop texting me'

YOU AINT UGLY?! HAHAHHA. That was a good joke. 

Just now, Corpsie said:

YOU AINT UGLY?! HAHAHHA. That was a good joke. 

I bet you'll do great on apd.  Nothing can escape your field of vision. 

5fd3d5e34577c.image.jpg?resize=433,500

Bitch I’m not even cross eyed. That’s the only thing you can say? You think my eyes are messed up and bitch please. I wouldn’t go within 10 feet of you. You look like you smell like hotdog water and pickle juice. Musty bitch 

Just now, Corpsie said:

Bitch I’m not even cross eyed. That’s the only thing you can say? You think my eyes are messed up and bitch please. I wouldn’t go within 10 feet of you. You look like you smell like hotdog water and pickle juice. Musty bitch 

Girl with them eyes I don't think you could tell what ten feet from me is.  

cross-eyed-young-man-23649254.jpg

Look like a pug.  

Getting callouts from you has gotta be wild. 

Girl with them eyes I don't think you could tell what ten feet from me is.  

cross-eyed-young-man-23649254.jpg

Look like a pug.  

Hahahah. Except I don’t look like that. You’re mad that you tried to say I was ugly and I proved I’m not and now you think talking about my PERFECTLY GOOD EYES is gonna offend me? Listen creature of the night, I know it’s hard for people to actually want to talk to you and come in contact with you but you’re damn near close to expiring. Go start a family or something. 

I put my picture back up for you ugly. Go look at it. Look at my eyes. See how pretty they are. You’re just mad that NOTHING about you is attractive. 

Just now, Corpsie said:

Hahahah. Except I don’t look like that. You’re mad that you tried to say I was ugly and I proved I’m not and now you think talking about my PERFECTLY GOOD EYES is gonna offend me? Listen creature of the night, I know it’s hard for people to actually want to talk to you and come in contact with you but you’re damn near close to expiring. Go start a family or something. 

Ewww.. a family?  No.  Is that why you're on olympus?  Looking for the right virgin to settle down with and breed some cross eyed mutated offspring with?  I'm sure there's some volunteers.  You're not normal looking for sure, but I've seen them simp for worse.  FFS they simp for strafe here.  

20 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Ewww.. a family?  No.  Is that why you're on olympus?  Looking for the right virgin to settle down with and breed some cross eyed mutated offspring with?  I'm sure there's some volunteers.  You're not normal looking for sure, but I've seen them simp for worse.  FFS they simp for strafe here.  

HAHAHAH. Oh you naive gecko. 
I know you only get attention from discord creatures. 

3 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

I put my picture back up for you ugly. Go look at it. Look at my eyes. See how pretty they are. You’re just mad that NOTHING about you is attractive. 

Probably cause from your perspective I have two heads and 3 eyes.  Jesus... Go see a doctor. 

Probably cause from your perspective I have two heads and 3 eyes.  Jesus... Go see a doctor. 

Can you come up with someone else? At least something true and funny. My eyes are perfectly fine. Why don’t you see a doctor to fix that flat shit on your face that you call a nose? 

You’re washed up bitch. You hide in a room all day. Alone because no one likes you. Get a grip bitch. 

Just now, Corpsie said:

Can you come up with someone else? At least something true and funny. My eyes are perfectly fine. Why don’t you see a doctor to fix that flat shit on your face that you call a nose? 

Girl I once watched three girls fighting over me and I didn't even know one of them.  You aren't gonna phase my self esteem. 

I do believe that's you though.  If you were gonna fake a pic you would've chosen someone without the quazimoto eye thing going on. 

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

Girl I once watched three girls fighting over me and I didn't even know one of them.  You aren't gonna phase my self esteem. 

I do believe that's you though.  If you were gonna fake a pic you would've chosen someone without the quazimoto eye thing going on. 

Ain’t nobody ever fight over you bitch

4 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

I have a boyfriend. Yk a real life one.

He is such a good man to be able to look at the beauty within and look past the bulging cross eyes.