Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

I'll honor it.   24 hours...  

If yes wins, I'll never come back to the forums again.

• Downvote 4
  • STFU 2
3 minutes ago, Clash said:

didnt u already leave

o7'ed from game.. Leaving it up to the community whether I'm gone from forums.  This is your chance.  I don't want to hear a single soul complaining if this becomes a no vote.  This is a harsh lesson in the importance of voting in a democracy one way or the other.  

(it's gonna be yes)

If you leave, then the community won't have someone to bully... 
I've personally never had an issue with you and feel like you bring up points that most people don't want to hear, but are somewhat necessary to be said.

Umm.. if you keep doing that I'm gonna dq this poll.   No alt accounts.  0 posts, 0 rep, lmmfao.. Nice try. 

At the very least Im going to minus all the accounts with no history/activity and known to be alts of others.  Only active votes. 

Gonna assume that's your people @ Snake ... alt account pops up the very second you got your whole gang to vote lol. 

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Umm.. if you keep doing that I'm gonna dq this poll.   No alt accounts.  0 posts, 0 rep, lmmfao.. Nice try. 

At the very least Im going to minus all the accounts with no history/activity and known to be alts of others.  Only active votes. 

Gonna assume that's your people @ Snake ... alt account pops up the very second you got your whole gang to vote lol. 

none of them are an alt account quit pretending people give enough of a fuck about your retarded ass to make whole accounts to vote with

plus half my gang are retards and enjoy your retarded ass posts and voted no 

• Weird 1
  • Clown 1
  • STFU 1
5 hours ago, HamOfMoose said:

2 words....

Persuade me

No. Just vote yes if you need convincing. 

1 hour ago, proud said:

still an attention seeker, just fuck off and leave💀

1 hour ago, Timingg said:

Do you want more attention or more attention?

Jesus christ, retards... just stfu and vote.   Nobody's tryna hear your little incel rage fits. 

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Jesus christ, retards... just stfu and vote.   Nobody's tryna hear your little incel rage fits. 

nobody is trying to hear OUR little incel rage fits? u ever check anything you posted in the last 6 months? every single post you make is a little incel rage fit and you supposedly quitting yet your still fucking here💀

ive been a member of olympus for 9 years, and i can confidently say your the biggest retard this forum page has ever come across.

• BlessUp 1
13 minutes ago, proud said:

nobody is trying to hear OUR little incel rage fits? u ever check anything you posted in the last 6 months? every single post you make is a little incel rage fit and you supposedly quitting yet your still fucking here💀

ive been a member of olympus for 9 years, and i can confidently say your the biggest retard this forum page has ever come across.

Literally never once talked to me.  I have never once had a conversation with you.  Just rage fits on the forums.  You understand that's weird af right?

Like I said just stfu and vote.  Nobody is tryna hear your weird shit.  

Only one of the yes votes that actually surprises me is @ Zeuse .   Damn homie 😞

Double-down though.  Any staff member can perm me from forums without complaint if I'm still posting after this yes vote clears.  Won't be needed though 🙂

1 hour ago, XnavrasX said:

Wasn't your forum rep in the green before you decided to o7 for the second time and now its well into the red again?

My forum rep hasn't been real for like 5 months.  It was -1000 naturally earned, then I stopped trolling for a while and it went positive.  I just started getting it back down where it was supposed to be, and @ Grandma Gary  got mad at me and told me he'd never let it be negative again and kept bumping it up.  Then someone, I think @ Mako  made it 10k, then it was -10k, then it was flipped all around repeatedly.  

Just now, CaloomClark said:

My 18month old puppy craves less attention than this

If that were the case I wouldn't be leaving forever.  I got so many fans here it'd be a neverending source of it.

Maybe you should give your eyebrows some attention?  

• Admin
1 hour ago, Revy said:

You would honestly be doing yourself a favour.

This. I don’t have a feeling one way or another towards you, whether or not I agree with anything you usually post. But when most posts recently (besides the Hitler video which got some love) is just flooded with negativity and nonstop crap, it’s probably best to just move on. I love me some forum drama, but it’s not fun to see the same person post and constantly get shit on 24/7. 

2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

You've made a post on a 10 year old game's forum asking random strangers on the internet who you get bullied by whether you should leave the server or not. You clearly lack so much attention that you feel the need so badly to get other peoples validation, idk whos having the incel rage fit...

Edited by Timingg
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Timingg said:

You've made a post on a 10 year old game's forum asking random strangers on the internet who you get bullied by whether you should leave the server or not. You clearly lack so much attention that you feel the need so badly to get other peoples validation, idk whos having the incel rage fit...

Replied to a half hearted common  post calling for my ban bud.  You're taking this shit so serious and are raging at someone you don't even know.  Take a break.  Go touch grass.

• Clown 1
  • STFU 1