Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

Just now, Corpsie said:

There you go again with the eyes. Oh I’m so hurt. Girl shut the fuck up. Do something better. I’ll give you another chance. Go ahead. 

Not gonna bother.. you'll see it coming with that 360 degree vision.

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

He is such a good man to be able to look at the beauty within and look past the bulging cross eyes.  

lmao. That was kinda funny 2/10. 

When was the last time someone genuinely liked you? 

Let me make this clear. 
You are OLD. Washed up. A disappointment. Ugly, a fuckin bozo, confused as to what you want to be, musty, alone and weird. 

1 minute ago, Corpsie said:

When was the last time someone genuinely liked you? 

There's a beautiful doctor I used to date that's absolutely in love with me.  Proposed to me like 2 years ago.  Had to decline.  

I got too hung up on someone else.  

We're still really close though.  It's nice that she treats me as a human being and not just a hilarious and brilliant sex icon like so many others do.  There's so much more to me than that.  

Just like theres so much more to you than a bulging cross eye and not even being able to keep a virtual job in a video game where all you had to do was press windows key.  You got fired from a job pressing windows key.  

• Haha 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

There's a beautiful doctor I used to date that's absolutely in love with me.  Proposed to me like 2 years ago.  Had to decline.  

I got too hung up on someone else.  

We're still really close though.  It's nice that she treats me as a human being and not just a hilarious and brilliant sex icon like so many others do.  There's so much more to me than that.  

😂😂😂😂. This was the best joke you’ve said today! 10/10

2 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

😂😂😂😂. This was the best joke you’ve said today! 10/10

7sztzu.jpg

LMFAOOOOOOO. You took time out of your miserable day to make that. Good job 👏🏼 

It's imgflip.. takes two second..  If I wanted to do something serious I'd pop up photoshop.  I'm a pro.   I wouldn't charge you that much to fix your eyes in pictures if you wanted.  

It's imgflip.. takes two second..  If I wanted to do something serious I'd pop up photoshop.  I'm a pro.   I wouldn't charge you that much to fix your eyes in pictures if you wanted.  

Girl you’re still obsessed with my eyes. Jesus, fuckin creep.

Girl you’re still obsessed with my eyes. Jesus, fuckin creep.

People used to pay good money to go to circuses to see shit like that.  Human nature I suppose.  

People used to pay good money to go to circuses to see shit like that.  Human nature I suppose.  

That’s bold of you to say. When you look like the principal from Matilda.

Gotta be rough to wake up everyday and look like that. 

4 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

That’s bold of you to say. When you look like the principal from Matilda.

Gotta be rough to wake up everyday and look like that. 

Gotta be rough waking up everyday and looking all over the place at the same time like that. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Timingg said:

Side Eye Dog | Know Your Meme

Some of you are so autistic I don't even have to put a worm on the hook.

3 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

Gotta be rough being the most hated IT on the entire server.

Girl.. the medics hate you.  Like almost every single medic I've ever talked to hates you.  You know how annoying of a human being you have to be to get a bunch of guys in their 20's with anime profile pictures to hate having to deal with you? 

Like you're a girl..  and none of them even knew you have mutant eyes... usually they would go simp mode.. but they don't simp on you.. they just hate you. 

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Girl.. the medics hate you.  Like almost every single medic I've ever talked to hates you.  You know how annoying of a human being you have to be to get a bunch of guys in their 20's with anime profile pictures to hate having to deal with you? 

oh no. What ever will I do now that I know this uncared for information!? You know how crazy it is that 66 people want you gone? Lmao. 

3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Like you're a girl..  and none of them even knew you have mutant eyes... usually they would go simp mode.. but they don't simp on you.. they just hate you. 

Yes because I want a bunch of guys in a video game to simp for me… bitch you’re weird lmao 

Just now, Corpsie said:

oh no. What ever will I do now that I know this uncared for information!? You know how crazy it is that 66 people want you gone? Lmao. 

They're mindless bandwagoners.. that's the point.  The votes were skewed the other way, they would have voted that way.  90% of this server are autists desperately vying for approval from their peers so they can simulate the dopamine release given from attaining real human connections.  

I bet if you asked though, this server would put it all aside and help get a 'gofundme' to get your eyes fixed.  We always seem to come together for charities.  

They're mindless bandwagoners.. that's the point.  The votes were skewed the other way, they would have voted that way.  90% of this server are autists desperately vying for approval from their peers so they can simulate the dopamine release given from attaining real human connections.  

I bet if you asked though, this server would put it all aside and help get a 'gofundme' to get your eyes fixed.  We always seem to come together for charities.  

If I recall correctly, didn’t you say you were an “arma celebrity” if that’s not just the saddest shit a grown man like you could say..   

Imagine that you think you’ve peaked in life by calling yourself a fuckin Arma celebrity Lmao 

If I recall correctly, didn’t you say you were an “arma celebrity” if that’s not just the saddest shit a grown man like you could say..   

You have no sense of irony?  You can't tell when people are baiting other people into reacting?  Girl.. you can't have jacked up eyes AND be autistic.. that's too much.  I'm about to start crying for you.  😭

Were your parents siblings or something?  How did that happen?

You have no sense of irony?  You can't tell when people are baiting other people into reacting?  Girl.. you can't have jacked up eyes AND be autistic.. that's too much.  I'm about to start crying for you.  😭

Were your parents siblings or something?  How did that happen?

Your jokes are so lame it actually hurts. 

How did you happen? Honestly I feel bad for your parents. I bet your mom looks at you and thinks.. wow I should’ve swallowed this ugly bitch. 

If my child looked like you. I would’ve left that shit at the gas station. 

Makes me nauseous just looking at your picture. 

Your jokes are so lame it actually hurts. 

How did you happen? Honestly I feel bad for your parents. I bet your mom looks at you and thinks.. wow I should’ve swallowed this ugly bitch. 

If my child looked like you. I would’ve left that shit at the gas station. 

I'm a role model to my parents.  They look up to me. 

Your mom had to push like 2-3 extra times during birth to get your left eye out. 

4 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

Makes me nauseous just looking at your picture. 

No that's just from the 24/7 blurred vision.

Your mom had to push like 2-3 extra times during birth to get your left eye out. 

Lmao. YIKES. That’s rough. 

No that's just from the 24/7 blurred vision.

We’ve been over this. My eyes are perfectly fine but that flat ass dick tip nose, you got attached to your face is trifflin.

Just now, Corpsie said:

Lmao. YIKES. That’s rough. 

Doctors thought it was afterbirth.  Was just your other eye.  That smashed that thing back in there and sent you off to start your life in the trailer park. 

Doctors thought it was afterbirth.  Was just your other eye.  That smashed that thing back in there and sent you off to start your life in the trailer park. 

Trailer park? Oh yeah you’re special Ed 😂

Even on my worst day I look 10 times better than you, you fuckin creature.