Selling cop gear

8 minutes ago, Lezek said:

well i made a deal with prices for this guy and he said he would put em on auction house, lets see if the allegations are true

@ Kyle Is a well reputable trader in the Olympus Community, how dare you throw out these allegations!

44 minutes ago, skuzad25 said:

@ SPBojo Do ur fuckin job fam save us the babe in the woods routine. We need confirmation that @ Lezek 's investments are valid. That's your job to make sure the items are not "duped" or whatever.

I can confirm that @ Lezek has just acquired a non duped stock of Tasers from HaggisINC, all transactions from HaggisINC comes with Anti-Dupe Guarantee and competitive prices. Please forward any and all purchase requests to @ ZeroBlade  or @ Kyle , they are HaggisINC top sales people and will gladly take care of you. Outside of making purchase requests you will generally find our items on the Black Market and can make purchases there outside of putting in orders. 

40 minutes ago, Lezek said:

can confirm not scammer👍

Thank you for choosing HaggisINC for your purchase.

Kind Regards,

HaggisINC Spokesperson

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

I can confirm that @ Lezek has just acquired a non duped stock of Tasers from HaggisINC, all transactions from HaggisINC comes with Anti-Dupe Guarantee and competitive prices. Please forward any and all purchase requests to @ ZeroBlade  or @ Kyle , they are HaggisINC top sales people and will gladly take care of you. Outside of making purchase requests you will generally find our items on the Black Market and can make purchases there outside of putting in orders. 

Thank you for choosing HaggisINC for your purchase.

Kind Regards,

HaggisINC Spokesperson

Look forward to doing business again, get some (non duped) mx and spar tazers and let me know, I will buy ALL