Content Farming:

Sundays edition of The Olympus Times is a little drab.   

Need content: 

Story ideas (real or some half-real premise to build some satire off of) that I should report on.  

Classified Ads:  Real or Joke.  Wanna sell some shit?    Looking for Romance?

Advertisements:  Real or Joke.  Decent effort images, can work with any format that will fit.  

Opinion Pages:  For short sweet opinion sections.  No more than two average paragraphs, and be sure to include the name you want it listed as.  i.e. "Sexy in Sofia" "Jake K"

Your stories:  If you report on something good enough, and can write in moderately understandable English (excludes all Brits but TNM)  I'll print your story.  Must be decent effort and if you have a stock photo or something I'll use it, if not I'll find one if it's warranted. Obviously, not be something that's gonna get be banned. I'm not going out like that. 

Credit will be written in obvously. 

Message it to me on the forums and it'll be in sundays if it's good.  

4 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Will we see a whole page dedicated to the recent engagement between yourself and @ Kiddy Diddler ? Has the wedding date been established?

You're gonna knock that shit off or I'm just going to start messaging you every degenerate thing that man sends me. 

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

You're gonna knock that shit off or I'm just going to start messaging you every degenerate thing that man sends me. 

I sincerely apologize, it will not happen again.

• Haha 4
47 minutes ago, KermitZooicide said:

Support team is just people reading ChatGPT responses

And you have to keep repeating you're not staff and can be wrong about anything, have no authority and your opinion doesn't matter.  I'm pretty sure they make you say you're gay even if you're not.   Support team all have a self admonishment fetish or something, no judgement.  

7 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

I love you stunning