A story in 2 pictures

1 hour ago, Little Kev said:

Kinda crazy how heated you guys get over arma making forums post. 

Kinda crazy how a Senior APD member can't join a Support Channel to resolve and discuss a situation, so it has to result in an IA.

Edited by N9ne-
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Dante said:

We droppin’ knowledge over on discord general and suggestion channels. Don’t miss out 💯 @ ZimZim still gotta fake ass car tho ngl

Crazy statement coming from someone who can’t read (Bambi said so) 

48 minutes ago, N9ne- said:

Kinda crazy how a Senior APD member can't join a Support Channel to resolve and discuss a situation, so it has to result in an IA.

why would I join a support channel with 30 people who are just gonna talk over me when I explain it to them

• Cringe 1

I don't understand the situation nor am I involved in anyway, but I'm contractually obligated to inject myself into Olympus drama whenever it arises. 

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

I don't understand the situation nor am I involved in anyway, but I'm contractually obligated to inject myself into Olympus drama whenever it arises. 

"Long story short: We did a fed, another group shot at the ghawk and clash decided to just shoot everyone in the vicinity with the ghawk" that's the lore according to zetherin

44 minutes ago, Frato said:

"Long story short: We did a fed, another group shot at the ghawk and clash decided to just shoot everyone in the vicinity with the ghawk" that's the lore according to zetherin

Yup pretty much what happened. Then when we wanted to talk to him in support, he just didn’t show so instead of talking with us and solving it, we had to IA him. 

4 hours ago, Frato said:

3 hours ago, ZimZim said:

Yup pretty much what happened. Then when we wanted to talk to him in support, he just didn’t show so instead of talking with us and solving it, we had to IA him. 

Ya don't say...

1930s-1940s-man-reporter-wearing-hat-wit

9 hours ago, Little Kev said:

why would I join a support channel with 30 people who are just gonna talk over me when I explain it to them

This is exactly what happens if you ask any APD to join support ever you useless bald 👨🏾‍🦲 prick

11 hours ago, Little Kev said:

Kinda crazy how heated you guys get over arma making forums post. 

Your hairline has taken a U turn

14 hours ago, Little Kev said:

There were 6-7 people in the channel from TP (all were related to the situation cause you blatantly abused the GHawk and gunned them down), 1 Support member, 3 jrAPD, and 1 Admin. 

Clearly there was Support/Staff presence to give everyone the respect on explaining their side, and instead of joining and discussing like your fellow jrAPD members, you sat in your channel as you felt above the rules and situation. Well done, solid srAPD!