I think im back to play Arma RP again on this lovely server, been like 7-8 years since i been around i def used to be a squeaker kavala scat. Some of you might not know me but i used to go by Visions (i think), TheyCallMeJpeg, and Whitaker. Hopefully i see some familiar faces!

• Like 2

Welcome back, have fun!

A lot has changed since back then so probably a good idea to freshen up on some of the rules, and read up on some of the new features. If you have any questions just reach out on here and I’m sure some good guys will help you out. You’re from the OG days so I’m sure you’ll find your way around again. Definitely a great community to be apart of, and check out the 10 year anniversary giveaway if you haven’t already you might get lucky.

Edited by Joel
  • Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Monkey 1
3 hours ago, Vancey said:

I think im back to play Arma RP again on this lovely server, been like 7-8 years since i been around i def used to be a squeaker kavala scat. Some of you might not know me but i used to go by Visions (i think), TheyCallMeJpeg, and Whitaker. Hopefully i see some familiar faces!

careful with rdm, they havent done a mass unban for people that have been rdmed permed in a while, wouldnt try that. Make sure to initiate properly

• Like 1
  • Haha 1