Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

So ive been getting back into arma 3 lately and for some reason after about 2 weeks of playing I am now consistently getting the "No message received" all the time. Just wondering if there is something I can do for this or not. My internet isnt hot shit and im the only one that uses it. Just annoying because it is so consistent now and happens all the time. 

• Like 1

I'd recommend starting off by using a network health monitor software and watching for ping spikes.  There's SOME issues with the server lagging atm, but not enough that it should be causing this for you.  

My money is on even though your internet is good, you might be getting ping spikes that are causing you to drop.  

• Like 1
  • STFU 1

You can also nail the problem down by figuring out if it's wifi related or from your actual lines itself.  If you're using wifi, try a hard-wire for a while if possible and see if the issue persists.  If it doesn't, your pc is likely too far from the router, or there's some source of intermittent interference, which could be anything from unshielded power lines to old microwaves that don't have proper shielding creating EM fields that interfere.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • STFU 1