SOVTAGE 10: The Neri Bay Strangler.

3 minutes ago, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations. *Im done addressing you*obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

- Submissive sov

oh lookie my #2 fan!

Say less.  Sovtage 11:  The Neri Bay Stranger Strike Again!

8 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Say less.  Sovtage 11:  The Neri Bay Stranger Strike Again!

There's serious situations and arma situations. *Im done addressing you*obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

- Sov, emotional emotional Sov.

17 minutes ago, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations. *Im done addressing you*obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

- Sov, emotional emotional Sov.

I'm not the one ranting on someone's montage for 9 pages because I got my feelings hurt bud lmao.  Your reaction to this tage make you guys look more foolish than any sovtage ever could.   At least you beat me in something.

23 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I'm not the one ranting on someone's montage for 9 pages because I got my feelings hurt bud lmao.  Your reaction to this tage make you guys look more foolish than any sovtage ever could.   At least you beat me in something.

- Good lord give it up sov lmao

11 minutes ago, swim said:

- Good lord give it up sov lmao

It's my post swilly..   You can stop talking.  It's ok.  I never do that.

15 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

It's my post swilly..   You can stop talking.  It's ok.  I never do that.

- You would just tag me in other shit

24 minutes ago, swim said:

- You would just tag me in other shit

General-Cease-and-Desist-Letter-Template

1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

General-Cease-and-Desist-Letter-Template

- Stop replying and and tagging me and you won't hear from me any more, Ceasy Sov and Desist

6 hours ago, Fearless 😉 said:

Social Media Shut Up GIF by Idil Keysan

Thats what u said last time lol 

Do like Sov and stop quoting/replying and tagging me and you don't have to hear from me cupcake

Edited by swim
11 minutes ago, swim said:

Thats what u said last time lol 

Do like Sov and stop quoting/replying and tagging me and you don't have to hear from me cupcake

You really did have a whole mental breakdown over being in a montage.  How can your ego be that fragile?

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

You really did have a whole mental breakdown over being in a montage.  How can your ego be that fragile?

Oh jeez its gonna have another breakdown again, remember when you said you would stop addressing me? No one was talking to you, attention whorre

Just now, swim said:

Oh jeez its gonna have another breakdown again, remember when you said you would stop addressing me? No one was talking to you, attention whorre

You're on my post swilly, pissing yourself and crying cause you got killed in a video in the video in the post.  If you think humiliating yourself for 10 pages  is a win, you're wrong.

22 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You're on my post swilly, pissing yourself and crying cause you got killed in a video in the video in the post.  If you think humiliating yourself for 10 pages  is a win, you're wrong.

There's serious situations and arma situations. *Im done addressing you*obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

-  Sov the sperg

+ You're literally on a public forum retard its not YOURS sperg.

Just wanted to grab what I said last time you said it's YOUR post. It's on a public forum you fucktard. You had literally stopped replying to me, and now you feel the need to continue for a dozen pages out of pure saltiness even though YOU said you would stop addressing me. 

LOOOL I see you there at the bottom of the page waiting for me to finish my post you fuckin weirdo XD

Edited by swim
6 minutes ago, swim said:

-  Sov the sperg

+ You're literally on a public forum retard its not YOURS sperg.

Just wanted to grab what I said last time you said it's YOUR post. It's on a public forum you fucktard. You had literally stopped replying to me, and now you feel the need to continue for a dozen pages out of pure saltiness even though YOU said you would stop addressing me. 

LOOOL I see you there at the bottom of the page waiting for me to finish my post you fuckin weirdo XD

I was in the shower getting ready for work.  You should try it.  Both.. Shower and a job.  Stop camping my posts.

25 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I was in the shower getting ready for work.  You should try it.  Both.. Shower and a job.  Stop camping my posts.

lol U dont shower I can smell you through your PFP, and it's odd to flex your part time job at wendys.

I'm not camping you literally keep replying to me, when you stopped quoting and tagging me I stopped talking to you. Now do what you said you would do and be a submissive sov, Stop addressing me. You're done addressing me remember? Remember when you said that? And now you stalk me, Waiting with this very page open, waiting for the reply every time you see my name pop up on the bottom.

20 minutes ago, swim said:

lol U dont shower I can smell you through your PFP, and it's odd to flex your part time job at wendys.

I'm not camping you literally keep replying to me, when you stopped quoting and tagging me I stopped talking to you. Now do what you said you would do and be a submissive sov, Stop addressing me. You're done addressing me remember? Remember when you said that? And now you stalk me, Waiting with this very page open, waiting for the reply every time you see my name pop up on the bottom.

No I get notifications on my phone when people comment on my posts.  

How can you even write cringey shit like that without dying of embarrassment?

1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

No I get notifications on my phone when people comment on my posts.  

How can you even write cringey shit like that without dying of embarrassment?

-  Sov the cringey forum lurker + I can literally see you lurking viewing the page, you can lie and say its noti's all you want lol You're literally lurking ight now as I type this, yet there has been no additional comments to give you a notification lol

22 minutes ago, swim said:

-  Sov the cringey forum lurker + I can literally see you lurking viewing the page, you can lie and say its noti's all you want lol You're literally lurking ight now as I type this, yet there has been no additional comments to give you a notification lol

Fuck Off Go Away GIF by Ben Stillman