Id like start a topic about how apd and vigilantes have an advantage in the rules. Also how they abuse there power in order to make an arrest , and to discuss ways to better evade their shady ways.

• STFU 1
15 hours ago, DABFACE said:

Id like start a topic about how apd and vigilantes have an advantage in the rules. Also how they abuse there power in order to make an arrest , and to discuss ways to better evade their shady ways.

well you started the topic for sure... are you going to support these claims with something or should I just start throwing accusations around with no evidence as well?

guys I saw @ SheriffJohnBeard titan a medic while he was on cop!!! just check logs APD are abusing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Ajax said:

well you started the topic for sure... are you going to support these claims with something or should I just start throwing accusations around with no evidence as well?

guys I saw @ SheriffJohnBeard titan a medic while he was on cop!!! just check logs APD are abusing!

it was actually the other way around... i titaned a cop while i was on medic 🙂

9lVrvUG.png

• Haha 3
56 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

it was actually the other way around... i titaned a cop while i was on medic 🙂

9lVrvUG.png

This 100% had to be staff assisted.  No hot you still have apd and rnr lol.   Grandma Gary is somehow behind this.

29 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

I missed the part where the legal system has an advantage?

It's ok, he missed the part of explaining what the fuck he is talking about.

• Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

This 100% had to be staff assisted.  No hot you still have apd and rnr lol.   Grandma Gary is somehow behind this.

It's ok, he missed the part of explaining what the fuck he is talking about.

April Fools is always an RNR vs APD deathmatch all day, I tased 4 cops on medics and i ran away with their tasers this year. We had tasers in our shop at the hospital along with the typical rebel shit.

• +1 1
Just now, Element_ said:

April Fools is always an RNR vs APD deathmatch all day, I tased 4 cops on medics and i ran away with their tasers this year. We had tasers in our shop at the hospital along with the typical rebel shit.

Oh shit.. i didnt look at the date lmao.

I hope to be on the APD side next year to seize all the medic vehicles that are too militarized for braindead walking defibs to be flying and driving!!!! DEFUND THE RNR!!!

9 minutes ago, Element_ said:

I hope to be on the APD side next year to seize all the medic vehicles that are too militarized for braindead walking defibs to be flying and driving!!!! DEFUND THE RNR!!!

Time to stock up on Kajman’s and ghawks.

1 hour ago, Element_ said:

i loved giving medics sui vest and not being able to use them it was fire u know not like 20mil down the drain for nothing

22 hours ago, DABFACE said:

lol i love the t1 vigi so i can vigi cops