The Emotional Destuction of Yodi Johnboigues

53 minutes ago, JuggOrNot said:

"Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov

Honestly leaking this shouldn’t be bannable imo, that’s a fucked up way to think 

• +1 1
14 minutes ago, Doof said:

Honestly leaking this shouldn’t be bannable imo, that’s a fucked up way to think 

He never got banned for that.  He did way worse.

I never suggested he should be banned for that.  

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

He never got banned for that.  He did way worse.

I never suggested he should be banned for that.  

Tbh If you were being serious with that then you should be banned just for being that dumb to think that 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Doof said:

Tbh If you were being serious with that then you should be banned just for being that dumb to think that 

Bro wtf are you even on about?  You have no idea what's going on and you're saying things that don't make sense because of it.

• Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Bro wtf are you even on about?  You have no idea what's going on and you're saying things that don't make sense because of it.

"Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov

2 minutes ago, JuggOrNot said:

Prove your innocent 100%.  Take my test.  It will 100% prove if you're telling the truth or not, would be enough justification to get you unbanned, and it would make me look like an idiot if you're telling the truth.  Take my very very simple test.  Tell me when you're ready at your PC and prove everyone wrong.

• Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Prove your innocent 100%.  Take my test.  It will 100% prove if you're telling the truth or not, would be enough justification to get you unbanned, and it would make me look like an idiot if you're telling the truth.  Take my very very simple test.  Tell me when you're ready at your PC and prove everyone wrong.

nah I'm good I'm done tryna prove my innocence the server is dying anyways "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov

23 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

From what I understand that was a twitter post you made with a shitty ass take 

4 minutes ago, Doof said:

From what I understand that was a twitter post you made with a shitty ass take 

1.  He didn't get in trouble for that at all.  That 'take' is obvious fucking satire.  Takes some serious tism not to get that.

2.  He got in trouble for ripping a video of me and irl friends from a social not at all connected with olympus and then reposting it to olympus discord.

EVEN THROUGH THAT... I was insisting that he not get a serious ban, just some days and to knock it off.   But he just kept lying to them over and over about everything and now he's stuck in this position of making insane claims repeatedly with conspiracy theories and shit but unwilling to do even the slightest thing to make his case. 

I strongly suspect his ban has little to do with what he did to me anymore, and more to do with the simple fact he's treating the staff like retards and trying to bullshit his way out of it instead of telling the truth, but that's just speculation. 

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

1.  He didn't get in trouble for that at all.  That 'take' is obvious fucking satire.  Takes some serious tism not to get that.

2.  He got in trouble for ripping a video of me and irl friends from a social not at all connected with olympus and then reposting it to olympus discord.

EVEN THROUGH THAT... I was insisting that he not get a serious ban, just some days and to knock it off.   But he just kept lying to them over and over about everything and now he's stuck in this position of making insane claims repeatedly with conspiracy theories and shit but unwilling to do even the slightest thing to make his case. 

I made my case and was called a liar so again "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov

5 minutes ago, JuggOrNot said:

I made my case and was called a liar so again "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov

I gave you a very easy option to clear your name and prove everyone around you is lying, but you know damned well if put on the spot about anything it's all gonna fall through.  I'm not even connected to the staff side of this.  I can only guess at what they've figured out compared to what I have, and I myself caught you in enough lies and traps you've laid yourself to prove you're full of shit. 

You don't want to be proven right IG?  You say you're innocent but hey... why prove it doing something really easy when you get climb up on a cross and play the victim?  Unless of course you're been lying about everything from the beginning and you look like a complete retard every time you try to make a case that you're innocent by saying things everyone already knows is empirically wrong because you can't possibly imagine a world where you weren't super smart and thought of everything.  

Your whole fucking bullshit conspiracy theory is centered on circumstances the people you're preaching them to already know to be untrue. I can't speak for staff and I have no authority in this situation, but if being unbanned is something you actually want, this is the smart play. Drop all the pretense, admit what I did, apologize for lying, accept whatever ban they give you.  Maybe?  It won't be something serious, maybe it'll kinda suck.. who knows.  But you'll get through it.   I highly doubt you're ever going to get unpermed while actively lying to them.  Just own what you did. 

3 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I gave you a very easy option to clear your name and prove everyone around you is lying, but you know damned well if put on the spot about anything it's all gonna fall through.  I'm not even connected to the staff side of this.  I can only guess at what they've figured out compared to what I have, and I myself caught you in enough lies and traps you've laid yourself to prove you're full of shit. 

You don't want to be proven right IG?  You say you're innocent but hey... why prove it doing something really easy when you get climb up on a cross and play the victim?  Unless of course you're been lying about everything from the beginning and you look like a complete retard every time you try to make a case that you're innocent by saying things everyone already knows is empirically wrong because you can't possibly imagine a world where you weren't super smart and thought of everything.  

Your whole fucking bullshit conspiracy theory is centered on circumstances the people you're preaching them to already know to be untrue. I can't speak for staff and I have no authority in this situation, but if being unbanned is something you actually want, this is the smart play. Drop all the pretense, admit what I did, apologize for lying, accept whatever ban they give you.  Maybe?  It won't be something serious, maybe it'll kinda suck.. who knows.  But you'll get through it.   I highly doubt you're ever going to get unpermed while actively lying to them.  Just own what you did. 

I ain't apologizing for something i didn't do "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov

2 minutes ago, JuggOrNot said:

I ain't apologizing for something i didn't do "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov

But you're also unwilling to prove you didn't do it?

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

But you're also unwilling to prove you didn't do it?

Because its hear-say there is no proof other than me sending someone an invite to a server so again "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov

29 minutes ago, JuggOrNot said:

Because its hear-say there is no proof other than me sending someone an invite to a server so again "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov

They caught you lying right out of the gate.  You look like a complete jackass with every defense you make. 

4 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

They caught you lying right out of the gate.  You look like a complete jackass with every defense you make. 

focus up your losing your salt runs rn "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - S

Just now, JuggOrNot said:

focus up your losing your salt runs rn "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - S

youre really flexing your boys getting a half full half processed zamak  of salt?  You're really clinging to the game.  Just not enough to tell the truth to staff and stop being a retard for 5 mins tho.  Or alternatively... 'pRoVe YoUr InNoCenCe'

2 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

youre really flexing your boys getting a half full half processed zamak  of salt?  You're really clinging to the game.  Just not enough to tell the truth to staff and stop being a retard for 5 mins tho.  Or alternatively... 'pRoVe YoUr InNoCenCe'

nah just watching their screenshare with your twitter up on my second monitor 😉 "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov

Edited by JuggOrNot

nah just watching their screenshare with your twitter up on my second monitor 😉 "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - S

I love it because you think you're trolling me, but every time you say it you're advertising that you're a complete sperg with no sense of sarcasm or irony and are bragging about a joke you don't get and are dragging it around to show everyone the joke you don't get.  

• Downvote 1

I love it because you think you're trolling me, but every time you say it you're advertising that you're a complete sperg with no sense of sarcasm or irony and are bragging about a joke you don't get and are dragging it around to show everyone the joke you don't get.  

A jokes not funny if you have to explain it  "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov

A jokes not funny if you have to explain it  "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov

I only have to explain it to retarded people.  Don't be creepy.  Done humoring you.   Hopefully you tell the truth soon I miss exploding you.

• Downvote 1

I only have to explain it to retarded people.  Don't be creepy.  Done humoring you.   Hopefully you tell the truth soon I miss exploding you.

Your an un-american antifa loving dike that voted for joe biden  "Sure the 9/11 hijackers were bad, but that doesn't excuse the hate group that fought to take the plane back! #antifa #fucknazis" - Sov 

• PogChamp 1