Real Housewives of Olympus (Trash TV)

8 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

@ Tyrone Jefferson   If ya'll weren't being insanely sketchy and ignoring mandatory events to camp my house for an hour, lets see the unedited video?

8z8ea2.jpg

There are no cops in the thread replying to your vague allusions about rule breaks and demotions because it's 1PM on a Sunday and most people are enjoying their weekend rather than getting into circular arguments about the finer points of Arma 3 roleplay law.

Your whole antihero shtick has started to affect you deeply. Not everything is a conspiracy, the APD and the world aren't out to get you and most people are ambivalent about you; that is until you start schizoposting about khaballic networks linking the APD to Sr Staff and in-game gangstalkers all working towards the sole goal of screwing you out of your gear and money.

Even worse, half the time you start crying about rules, be they on the APD or on the Civ side you don't actually cite anything so it sounds like you're just pulling things out of your ass and hoping the vague threats work in your favor.

I'll be 100 with you. I think at times you have some decent ideas for the server but we've never really interacted... that was until I arrested you twice since coming back for the summer. Every time I've interacted with you on cop you have just been so thoroughly unpleasant between the threats of demotion, disputes, raging and smugness that I now understand why someone would camp your house for an hour to acquire PC, I now get why you're a meme on par with Big John and why some of the APD is just downright rude to you.

Like I told you, the customer chooses the service they receive, if you didn't make 30 minute conspiracy videos anytime you felt a cop slightly wronged you, or articuled your points with more eloquence than vague allusions to rules you can't cite and threats maybe the APD would be nice to you.

You made me lose my multiple month streak of never giving out full tickets and never seizing guns because of just how toxic it was to deal with you, and I've only "known" you for all of two weeks for crying out loud.

• Clown 1
2 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Exactly.  10 APD online, all of them half AFK on my house hoping to see me touch it for a completely inordinate amount of time, while ignoring federal events across the map, letting people print money, all for 700k divided 10 ways.  

Every cop of rank involved in this situation should be bumped down to deputy.  

So first it was dying on your “it’s a fail raid” hill. Once you realized that held no water, then you moved onto blasting Diamond and Milo about how “my time is important and it was so unnecessary for me to be the there for that long” blaming them and us when the whole reason that took anywhere near that long was because you decided to slam your fists on the ground and cry like an indolent child when anyone would try to move the process along. To now, where you realize the hill you died on and “precious time” you spent whining did absolutely nothing for you, and you’re still looking to point blame at anyone but yourself for this being the less than ideal situation.

Grow up Sovereign. Realize that you’re the maker of your own problems and look in the mirror.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, LULA 2022 - PT 13 said:

There are no cops in the thread replying to your vague allusions about rule breaks and demotions because it's 1PM on a Sunday and most people are enjoying their weekend rather than getting into circular arguments about the finer points of Arma 3 roleplay law.

Your whole antihero shtick has started to affect you deeply. Not everything is a conspiracy, the APD and the world aren't out to get you and most people are ambivalent about you; that is until you start schizoposting about khaballic networks linking the APD to Sr Staff and in-game gangstalkers all working towards the sole goal of screwing you out of your gear and money.

Even worse, half the time you start crying about rules, be they on the APD or on the Civ side you don't actually cite anything so it sounds like you're just pulling things out of your ass and hoping the vague threats work in your favor.

I'll be 100 with you. I think at times you have some decent ideas for the server but we've never really interacted... that was until I arrested you twice since coming back for the summer. Every time I've interacted with you on cop you have just been so thoroughly unpleasant between the threats of demotion, disputes, raging and smugness that I now understand why someone would camp your house for an hour to acquire PC, I now get why you're a meme on par with Big John and why some of the APD is just downright rude to you.

Like I told you, the customer chooses the service they receive, if you didn't make 30 minute conspiracy videos anytime you felt a cop slightly wronged you, or articuled your points with more eloquence than vague allusions to rules you can't cite and threats maybe the APD would be nice to you.

You made me lose my multiple month streak of never giving out full tickets and never seizing guns because of just how toxic it was to deal with you, and I've only "known" you for all of two weeks for crying out loud.

Because cops on this sever are being allowed to get away with anything they want, and all the ranking cops are being let off their leash to completely ignore the handbook on a regular basis.  

@ Rexo   For the third time... would be cool to hear your input on the entire APD ignoring their jobs and priorities to camp one house for an hour while people are printing free money all over the map.

5 minutes ago, LULA 2022 - PT 13 said:

That was because your ass was straight up helping a dude to rob people on cop.

APD needs to be gutted and rebuilt at this point.  None of the seniors seem to have anything to say about all the shit they're getitng up to, and the permawhite lists are abusing their positions. 

This dude gets killed trying to rob people, and APD shows up and rushes to his aid.  Helps a rebel with very illegal gear and like 9 manslaughters and 20 gta related charges to get revived, and sends him on his way while arresting the people he was trying to rob who had no charges at all or very few charges.  

It helps that dude is a career cop I'm sure.  

Permanent white lists need to be done away with for good.  People who have rank and don't have to follow rules are not healthy to this atmosphere and it's part of the problem.

• Downvote 1
14 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

That was because your ass was straight up helping a dude to rob people on cop.

None of us were on when you called in about this mythical stolen truck, but we were playing when he informed us of a run with 4 vehicles at mushroom pro before he engaged you. What kind of robber would inform the police of what they're doing before robbing you? He gave up immediately, got the person who was with them to turn himself in and most of his charges were due to property crimes.

16 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Helps a rebel with very illegal gear and like 9 manslaughters and 20 gta related charges to get revived, and sends him on his way while arresting the people he was trying to rob who had no charges at all. 

The guy also gave us intelligence leading to the seizure of 1.8 million in drugs, was chill, and waited in cuffs for half an hour while we re-enacted the battle for COP Keating with your friends at Sofia HQ (who tried to take us hostage too).

Also, you guys were all wanted by the time all was said and done, if you had just been nice and civil instead of threatening to demote us from minute 1 we would have probably just cut you loose, like I said Sov, the client chooses the service they get and you do yourself no favors by being belligerent and going nuclear for small stuff.

Within 2 weeks I have gone from not knowing you to having an strong dislike of you, I can only imagine how the cops who've been dealing with your shit for months feel about it.

• Like 1
  • Clown 1
10 minutes ago, LULA 2022 - PT 13 said:

None of us were on when you called in about this mythical stolen truck, but we were playing when he informed us of a run with 4 vehicles at mushroom pro before he engaged you. What kind of robber would inform the police of what they're doing before robbing you? He gave up immediately, got the person who was with them to turn himself in and most of his charges were due to property crimes.

He informed the police because he was losing and the first thing you did was lead the medic directly to his body and tell him to make sure he gets up safe, and then apologized for putting him in cuffs and assured him he'd be let go.  The guy with a 300k bounty, illegal weapon, that was actively killing and robbing people.  

You should not have a white list.  You abuse it to blatantly help friends and career cops.  

12 minutes ago, LULA 2022 - PT 13 said:

Within 2 weeks I have gone from not knowing you to having an strong dislike of you, I can only imagine how the cops who've been dealing with your shit for months feel about it.

Almost all of the APD are actually chill with me.  You just think that because you have a permanent white list it means you can metagame without consequences.

To your credit it appears you're right.  SR APD and Chief @ Rexo  burying their heads in the sand and letting you get up to whatever you want.  

• Downvote 1
34 minutes ago, LULA 2022 - PT 13 said:

You’re actually a fat retard, you always write 10 paragraph replies about how fair and just you are as a person but any time I’ve interacted with you you’re just another nasally, robotic, mob mentality, insufferable rp server cop.

“The customer chooses their own service” applies both ways and that’s why every time I log on the APD get a hatchback into their ghosthawk instead of a hello

@ Tyrone Jefferson  also nice metagaming in your clip buddy maybe next time stay out of discord “””on duty””””

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Boovin said:

@ Tyrone Jefferson  also nice metagaming in your clip buddy maybe next time stay out of discord “””on duty””””

I didn't even catch that part.  Yet another reason he won't drop the unedited video. 

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Boovin said:

You’re actually a fat retard, you always write 10 paragraph replies about how fair and just you are as a person but any time I’ve interacted with you you’re just another nasally, robotic, mob mentality, insufferable rp server cop.

“The customer chooses their own service” applies both ways and that’s why every time I log on the APD get a hatchback into their ghosthawk instead of a hello

Just now, Community Director Sov said:

I didn't even catch that part.  Yet another reason he won't drop the unedited video. 

Your baseless claims mean nothing

1 minute ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Post clip. There's alrady enough in your heavily edited version to show much fucked up shit you guys did.  

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

You can hear you muting discord in the background 😭😭 𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Boovin said:

You can hear you muting discord in the background 😭😭 𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔

You don't have to be in a call for discord to make those sounds if you have it open and are pressing your push-to-mute. 10 IQ

LoL.. I'll make sure to include that in the IA.

Please do

Just now, Tyrone Jefferson said:

You don't have to be in a call for discord to make those sounds if you have it open and are pressing your push-to-mute. 10 IQ

Please do

𝒾𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝓁𝒾𝓅 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃’𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝒾𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒸𝓁𝒾𝓅 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃’𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔

I'd rather watch you two roll around in your delusions.

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Even in your clip, it 100% proves you guys ignoring a bank at minimum, and there's definitely way more than that going on, to 10 man camp a house.  

And a full video is going to show the mandatory things you ignored in that time.  The video is going to show you keeping someone in restraints for a bug that wasn't their fault. 

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Brother I only commented to let you know you’ve posted a video of yourself metagaming on a whitelisted faction! If that makes me delusional so be it! 

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

Even in your clip, it 100% proves you guys ignoring a bank at minimum, and there's definitely way more than that going on, to 10 man camp a house.  

And a full video is going to show the mandatory things you ignored in that time.  The video is going to show you keeping someone in restraints for a bug that wasn't their fault. 

It is not mandatory to respond to banks

Just now, Boovin said:

Brother I only commented to let you know you’ve posted a video of yourself metagaming on a whitelisted faction! If that makes me delusional so be it! 

It's ok.  He's not TNM so SR. APD and @ Rexo don't seem to have anything to say about him breaking rules.  They don't punish TNM for that.

Just now, Tyrone Jefferson said:

No shit sherlock, that's why you were willing to leave that one in.  Post video.  

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

Looks like it’s mandatory for your barber to cut your hair with a knife and fork 

• Haha 1

Don't delete the original.  You're going to anyways, but I'm warning you, someone eventually, regardless of if @ Rexo  is refusing to look into this, is eventually going to do their job properly and react to it properly, and discipline the ranking cops in control of this situation properly, and every person who's job it was TO DO THAT BEFORE IT GOT TO THEM is going to come out looking like shit for not being willing to do their job properly 😕 

• Downvote 1

Looks like it’s mandatory for your barber to cut your hair with a knife and fork 

10/10

Don't delete the original.  You're going to anyways, but I'm warning you, someone eventually, regardless of if @ Rexo  is refusing to look into this, is eventually going to do their job properly and react to it properly, and discipline the ranking cops in control of this situation properly, and every person who's job it was TO DO THAT BEFORE IT GOT TO THEM is going to come out looking like shit for not being willing to do their job properly 😕 

or you're just a man child with 0 ability to self-reflect.