About those titan paragraphs...

1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

The locked doors for example was because it was deemed by Sr. Staff that if that's not in there, the passengers of a heli can all parachute out on top of me

I need to see a picture of a staff member telling you this because ????

9 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Bro.  The locked doors for example was because it was deemed by Sr. Staff that if that's not in there, the passengers of a heli can all parachute out on top of me.  I have to pay a million in comp for titaning when people were parachuting out at me, AND I was expected to engaged on the parachuters separately.  

This is the shit I'm talking about.  Every encounter I have with a staff member they move the bar and make some retarded decision.  

I feel like this is solved with a simple "Autohover for 5 minutes or be titaned/SHOT" instead of just titaned, no? I believe if you engage the operator of a vehicle you can kill anyone that was in the vehicle at the time without issue (assuming your message allows for it and the demands are not being met).

For your issues with planes, just simply don't engage them if you can't be bothered (or aren't able due to hardware limitations) to alt-tab and use a new message. There are so few times where you would even realistically be able to engage a plane before they escape your effective range within 5s anyways.