Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Snow - That Guy

Hey all,

I just wanted to introduce myself since i am fairly new to this server, most of you will probably see me around often.

I like what i see so far, this server has been developed/optimized very well & plan on staying.

I am quite friendly and tend to help people especially those just starting who need direction.

If any groups or gangs would like to have me on their team i am open for recruitment, shoot me a message.

• Like 1
  • Admin

Welcome to Olympus.  Regarding the question you had ( which you posted on the update section and we can't reply to it ), yes tazers will bring your health down to 10%.  When we as cops use tazers we also bring health down to 10%, it is not a bug it is meant to be this way.  

Snow, go to the gang recruitment section of the forums and there you'll be able to apply for the different gangs.  Just find one that suits you best!.  If you ever need help let us know, don't hesitate to ask!.

Here is the gang recruitment forum link http://olympus-entertainment.com/forum/25-gang-recruitments/.... have a good one buddy!