Tragic's Introduction

Rogue

Hello Tragic here! many of you dont know who i am since i recently changed my name. I have been on this server for 1 year now. i was known as Kerry. A lot of things happened back in the Days, and cant belive i am saying this miss burban and their RDM's. i am a 100 dollar donor and have been that since the start. this has been the only server I have ever played onthe entire time of owning Arma 3 and have'nt even bothered to try another one. I thank all the people that have helped Olympus grow. There have been a lot of losses of members in the staff team and many new staff, players and gangs but Its good to be back into Olympus and hope to see yall soon

Edited by Tragic
  • Like 2

Hello Tragic here! many of you dont know who i am since i recently changed my name. I have been on this server for 1 year now. i was known as Kerry. A lot of things happened back in the Days, and cant belive i am saying this miss burban and their RDM's. i am a 100 dollar donor and have been that since the start. this has been the only server I have ever played onthe entire time of owning Arma 3 and have'nt even bothered to try another one. I thank all the people that have helped Olympus grow. There have been a lot of losses of members in the staff team and many new staff, players and gangs but Its good to be back into Olympus and hope to see yall soon

kerry pls

• 2 weeks later...