i had fun but its time to call it quits

not sure if this is sarcasm or what but being the best doesnt give you the right to be an asshole. but whatever floats your boat. guess thats where ive been going wrong all this time eh lol. http://www.unixstickers.com/image/cache/data/stickers/meme/troll/Troll-face.sh-600x600.png

Edited by dannyfrog87

What is also true is that you allegiance lied with bourbon during my anti bourbon campaign . Also true is that you lied to me and what else is true is that I destroyed your gang because of that and poached all of m's members back. Real niggas say true

Hi, I am pretty new to Olympus, but I have owned arma three since the first day it was released in Alpha and have over 1,000hours alone playing Altis Life. If there is anything I learned from playing in a "Roleplay" enviroment, it is to record, record, record. Trolls come and go, but you can get them out a lot quicker and help everyone else on the server by capturing them on film. Maybe if others were able to get some of the VDM'ers on film, the server would be a better place for all of us. Sad to see you go

• 4 weeks later...