So PC question time right now I play on a dell laptop with integrated graphics. It has a 6600u which has a PassMark score of 4786. I have 500$ and was thinking about buying an OptiPlex for $130 with an i5 2400 with a PassMark score of 5861. then i would throw a gtx 1070 in that, and then use that until summer job time when i would get new pc and use the 1070 in it. Is this worth it (for Arma, i can run BF1 and other games on Xbone) or is the CPU to old and I should just keep my 6600u with integrated graphics until summertime?

Current Computer - http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/latitude-e7470-ultrabook/pd?oc=cto04le747014us&model_id=latitude-e7470-ultrabook 

Proposed PC - https://www.amazon.com/OptiPlex-Desktop-Computer-Intel-i5-2400/dp/B0052QVF8I/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1484438107&sr=1-1&keywords=dell+optiplex&refinements=p_n_feature_four_browse-bin%3A2289793011|2289792011%2Cp_36%3A2421880011

lol. DO NOT BUY THAT COMPUTER. It has ddr2 memory and only 4gbs of it. Your best bet would be to buy used parts and building the computer yourself. Especially with the tower that computer has it would be difficult to add a graphics card. Even though it's a cheap temporary fix, in the end it would be better if you saved that $130 and put it towards better parts, at least a skylake i3 and a 960. Just never buy a prebuilt computer it's not worth trust.

These are the computers my high school had and it could barely run Google Drive, if that helps you at all.

5 minutes ago, iPopsicle said:

lol. DO NOT BUY THAT COMPUTER. It has ddr2 memory and only 4gbs of it. Your best bet would be to buy used parts and building the computer yourself. Especially with the tower that computer has it would be difficult to add a graphics card. Even though it's a cheap temporary fix, in the end it would be better if you saved that $130 and put it towards better parts, at least a skylake i3 and a 960. Just never buy a prebuilt computer it's not worth trust.

These are the computers my high school had and it could barely run Google Drive, if that helps you at all.

ik im getting an i7 over the summer just need something till then. also ram is only like 15$ for 4 more gigs

16 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

how much is "cheap"

Like $150 i5 4690k; new 200 and it's used.

Motherboard it's good I just don't remember what it's called and I have 8gb of ddr3 I'll give you.

I got my new specs a couple weeks ago so I have that stuff just laying around. 

2 minutes ago, Joel said:

Like $150 i5 4690k; new 200 and it's used.

Motherboard it's good I just don't remember what it's called and I have 8gb of ddr3 I'll give you.

I got my new specs a couple weeks ago so I have that stuff just laying around. 

150$ for everything or just the cpu??

6 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

150$ for everything or just the cpu??

Everything. I honestly have nothing to do with it. 

It's like 1-2 years old but still works I just upgraded.