Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

So I played back in 13' until mid 14' then took a year off for work over seas and have now been back about a month and the only things I can really say that has changed ( other than locations) is these medic and hospital stuff..... This skins are pure viruses to us players, It seems that anyone with even a high end rig will get the texture bug every game or so from the medic vehicle skins showing up to you and these god awful hospitals when flying or driving by... Staff should really do something about those cancerous tumors of texture bugs. There was nothing like this back in the day.

10 minutes ago, clanzocu said:

So I played back in 13' until mid 14' then took a year off for work over seas and have now been back about a month and the only things I can really say that has changed ( other than locations) is these medic and hospital stuff..... This skins are pure viruses to us players, It seems that anyone with even a high end rig will get the texture bug every game or so from the medic vehicle skins showing up to you and these god awful hospitals when flying or driving by... Staff should really do something about those cancerous tumors of texture bugs. There was nothing like this back in the day.

The map was changed like complety than changed back to original so yeah sorta missed out

• Senior Developer
18 hours ago, Sociopathic said:

yeah, the texture bug is cancer now with the hospitals. I got epi penned at one after I was flown there in a chopper, the sudden change of texture crashed my game.

I can't even tell you how many times I've black screened 2ft before getting dopamine because the hospital loads in.

• Like 1