Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Headset Advice

Headsets will last a while if you take car of them I'm always running over my wires so I just buy cheap turtle beaches that usally last me a year. But to be honest my headset that lasted the longest is just my regular stero Logitech headset I bought for 20 bucks and I feel I hear shit the same as my 200 dollar Logitech headphones quality is better obs but if you're just trying to hear people run up on you I would just get a cheap stero headset 

If you're going to buy from a company that uses marketing terms like "Gaming headsets", Good luck finding good ones. 

My advice is go for actual headphones from either Senheiser or Audio Technica.. Better sound quality and comfort.

I personally have Senheiser HD598's  which are the best for gaming in my opinion, but since you want wireless I couldn't tell you which ones to get.. 

Definitely don't get the Astro A50's, they are overpriced, look hideous, and lower quality than actual decent headphones for less.. They are targeted towards console players who follow those pro cod gamers sponsored by Astro, they are popular the same reason those Dr. Dre headphones are.. 

So like turtle beaches or any other name brand headset usually have a return on it so  I say take it back to the fucking store and they will replace as long as u have a receipt or still have the box it came in, or if one headphone went out if you know how to solder, you can put it back together cuz its your wires