Jump to content
Olympus Entertainment - Presidents Day Price Match ×

Blackwater weapons


Corbaaan

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I don't see a problem with sniper scopes tbh. Considering how hard it's going to be to rob that, the location is fucking aids, gotta get something useful out of it, not just some trashy cop gear. A scope like the DMS wont do much harm.

You don't see the problem with sniping in a role-playing server? 

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I don't see a problem with sniper scopes tbh. Considering how hard it's going to be to rob that, the location is fucking aids, gotta get something useful out of it, not just some trashy cop gear. A scope like the DMS wont do much harm.

if it is at old jail its not aids its easy af to defend.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, cFeor said:

You don't see the problem with sniping in a role-playing server? 

It's not like everyone on the server is going to the using a DMS. If you had a small percentage of getting them <10%, it could work out. 

8 hours ago, Fushigi said:

if it is at old jail its not aids its easy af to defend.

considering there will be 7 cops min, and you can be attacked from literally anywhere because the walls are breakable by any police vehicle (pretty sure) won't be that easy.  Maybe for people like you it'll be easy, because you've done the jails before, but a good amount of people weren't around then to be able to use that location. It'll take some getting used to by a lot.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy.