Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

So I wanna say I hate the crate system. Yeah its awesome we have a spot to store 100k - 100m worth of items in safe houses around the map. But there is NEVER any safety or guarantee your items are safe. So July 15th I posted a warning after having over 200k in items stolen from one of my houses I know for a fact was Locked and the crates were locked. Today I witnessed but couldn't record someone possibly glitching INTO my crate and stealing a gun from it. I was standing there crates locked, doors locked and shut, but somehow I lose 1 gun out of my crate. So Can someone explain HOW do you keep items safe without just staying offline. Cause if people know where you live they can rob you any time apparently. No player found glitch or not it seems.

• Like 1

Unfortunately there isn't a definitive answer to your question. Simply put, take a picture of your crate inventory any time you add/take something out of it, and if something goes missing then fill out a comp request.  Arma does stupid things, and stuff doesn't always save.

Some crate exploits have been fixed in the last few updates, but there is no guarantee that more don't exist- if you see someone exploiting try to get evidence and submit a report; the sooner these exploits are found the better.

• Like 1

Actually it might not be a exploit your thinking of, there is currently a bug we're a player may be able to unlock the doors to any house and if he is able to do this he is able to open the crates. You will know if you are in this bug if you're able to to have the buy option on houses that aren't really forsale. 

Edited by Joel