Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Got Banned

Well guys i got perm banned today for exploiting. Hopefully it will get resolved because i didn't exploit so i'm confident i can get this situated but until then anyone in the gang don't be alarmed. Auggy will work with you and things will continue same as usual until i'm back. Hopefully this will get worked out soon and until then ill be on the teamspeak if you need anything. Good luck out there gentleman.

Yeah i have a stream im pretty sure of me texting him. I text him and ask him what hes using the money for and he never tells me. He just asks for money and i sent it to him. That was the first day i had met him. I had no idea what the money was for. I was trying to be a nice guy not help him exploit.

Here you are sending money to nathan, who proceeds to dupe speed bombs:

18:58:01 "159 -LOGGED- TheTanTan (76561198074546966) Transferred $225000 to Nathan (76561198092585986) with tax fee of $15000. There cash is now $3825. They only have $1.25976e+006 left in bank."

Him and his 2 other friends proceed to dupe the speed bombs, and in return sent you back exploited money:

19:15:33 "159 -LOGGED- Nathan (76561198092585986) Transferred $500000 to TheTanTan (76561198074546966) with tax fee of $33333. There cash is now $514424. They only have $4.76935e+006 left in bank."

This is just one example, and their might be more. But after digging through so many logs the other day I don't feel like going through em right now.

There are texts that you sent back and forth like:

"Would u be able to wire us 200k and we will pay back 2x the money"

'"HOW WILL YOU DOUBLE MY MONEY"'

"dont worry about that we got it"

"IM NOT JUST GOING TO WIRE 200K JUST LET ME KNOW THE PLAN"

"WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY BUT I NEED ANOTHER 200K"

You should have known something was up from the beginning.

Honestly i thought he was just going to steal my money. When i sent it i never would have if i thought it would get me banned on the server ive pretty much made my life the last month.

• Like 1