Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Shadow play problem

Alright I have this problem with shadow play (I'm very new to it have barley any experience with it) the problem is that I have a desk top icon on my screen I double click it to open it nothing happenes but if I right click and click open and it opens the pops up with a error immediately and says Nvidia GeForce experience had a error please try exiting and opening again and it pops up every time so I tried reinstalling it worked until I shut down my of then it went back to not opening but the weirdest part about while it was work I set up a fps counter and when I have the error and cannot open shadow play and the stat arma 3 the fps counter is there and when I try to open the overlay nothing happenes please help

If it's the updated version try just hitting Alt + Z 

https://gyazo.com/64e92b86d08ae9c7ac08a4fee5737c33 how it looks like when pressing Alt + Z .

Also advise having instant replay with 6 minutes so it can be valid for any report (5 minutes needed) You can join the teamspeak support channel for any further help if needed.