Server 3  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do u wants

An idea I've had is making a noob server. 50 player cap, the whole server is a sefezine but there are only legal runs and they make 50% of what would normally be earned, I've been on Olympus for 4 months and always thought it could be nice to give new players an environment to make money before going out into the general population 

An idea I've had is making a noob server. 50 player cap, the whole server is a sefezine but there are only legal runs and they make 50% of what would normally be earned, I've been on Olympus for 4 months and always thought it could be nice to give new players an environment to make money before going out into the general population 

An idea I've had is making a noob server. 50 player cap, the whole server is a sefezine but there are only legal runs and they make 50% of what would normally be earned, I've been on Olympus for 4 months and always thought it could be nice to give new players an environment to make money before going out into the general population .

An idea I've had is making a noob server. 50 player cap, the whole server is a sefezine but there are only legal runs and they make 50% of what would normally be earned, I've been on Olympus for 4 months and always thought it could be nice to give new players an environment to make money before going out into the general population .

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

How bout no? No need it's just a waste of money for @Poseidon and why did you repeat it like 30 times? I think we can all read the first one 

Using mobile so it's kinda wonky on the repeating thing and also as a noob I kept on dying on runs until I did illegals at 3am with no one on to get money so it could be nice to give noobs a place to make money safely also legal, 50% profit runs would be useful only for noobs to make enough cash to graduate to the normal server .