Locked Mike Pence

I didn't scam you lol, I literally traded 14 mil for three houses and a garage. This guy takes a 2 mil loan from me and everything is fine. Hell after the deal we chill in the TS for a while talking about runs and shit. Not three hours later I get a message on steam from cheese "Fuck you N**** I hope your whole family dies from cancer" or some shit like that, I'll post a gyazo later. I ask him why he said that, and he said that I scammed him. I ask him to explain, but he proceeds with random remarks about my family and things that are completely false and irrelevant. Regardless, we both walked away with what we planned to have and I have no idea why he makes this claim or how I can make it right, as I have screenshots of the houses exchanged and the money paid and yet you still owe me two mill, which now I doubt that you will pay. If anyone would like to question my credibility feel free to talk to (non-retarded) people that I have had successful business in the past such as @rp slayer . Now that was the facts, time for the roast. Ok I literally don't know where to start. Despite your crying in the teamspeak about how you didn't have enough money, I was truly surprised to see that you could count, even to fourteen. Needles to say I will be ending every one of your little runs wether it is through titan, mark one, or other means. I could say a lot worse about you but I feel as if roasting you is like, to quote @DeadPool1337 "smacking an autistic kid with a ballon". Good day cheese, and I patiently await your response, that's if you know how to read.

Hell even to elaborate, I sold my house first and let him pay after, while meanwhile cheese was so damn uptight he made me pay first and did not return the favour. I still am extremely confused as to how I scammed you, and if you could please elaborate that would be great.

@CHEESE PM me or add me on steam so we can work this out. I literally am clueless as to how you think I'm a scammer.

• Like 3

You're 24 years old and yet you have the maturity when it comes to more serious situations that I would expect from a 6 or 7 year old. You know that I did not scam you, and you still owe me 2 mil. 

This is some serious bullshit. I'm kind to you and do a deal that you agree to on your terms and I let you take a loan of 2 mil. You come back and pull this bullshit with no reasoning whatsoever.