Did a weed run the other night and have this all recorded but basically:

harvested fully upgraded tempest full of weed, processed it, and as i was driving to drug dealer (roughly 1km away) i turned down an alley and my truck blew up. I lost my full insurance and all the weed in the truck. literally turned into an alley and it just blew up. if I upload the clip would that be eligible to be comp'd for ? I tried searching for comp rules / exceptions but I couldn't find it. then again I never said i was a smart man. 

From the way you describe the event occurring you do indeed fit the "requirements" to receive compensation.

To do this, just go to Support Tab > New Request > Select "General Inquiry" > (A drop down box will appear) Select Compensation Request/Report > Finish off by filling in all the boxes and make sure to include your video evidence of this happening. You also won't be able to upload the video directly (aka Attach it) so upload it to Youtube then link the Youtube Video and select "Display as a Link" (This will appear as a black box below where you posted the link) when you paste it into the white box where you would post your evidence (The big white box at the bottom of the form).  

• Like 2

yeah I got it all on recording. it was a tight alley but I made a good turn and suddenly just boom truck and weed is gone. 

From the way you describe the event occurring you do indeed fit the "requirements" to receive compensation.

To do this, just go to Support Tab > New Request > Select "General Inquiry" > (A drop down box will appear) Select Compensation Request/Report > Finish off by filling in all the boxes and make sure to include your video evidence of this happening. You also won't be able to upload the video directly (aka Attach it) so upload it to Youtube then link the Youtube Video and select "Display as a Link" (This will appear as a black box below where you posted the link) when you paste it into the white box where you would post your evidence (The big white box at the bottom of the form).  

thanks man I'll definitely upload it and submit a ticket using your advice. appreciate it. I was gonna just let it go but figured there was no harm in asking if it's comp-able or not. 

Edited by D Ganja
6 hours ago, Google said:

Do you work on chrome

• Like 1
1 hour ago, D Ganja said:

think this is comp-able? see link below

CLICK HERE FOR

In my opinion, yes, but it is up to staff not me. Do what Google said and submit a comp request in the support section and a staff member will review your case

• Downvote 1