Locked Metagaming cops.

I was recently banned for 15 days for harassment.

Here is the back story:  A guy called Joseph B was with a couple of us playing whilst I was in Prison, he was with Po, Melting and Paul and at the South Rebel outpost. We were actively told he was trying to turn them into the cops and was talking to Pinkstreak about it. Saying a meeting point and some other stuff. One of our people then kill him at Rebel, knowing what his plan was (this guy was suppose to be our friend just to be clear).

Then, he immediately goes on Cop and tells them our plan of doing a Jailbreak (I do have video proof), the cops then turn up early with most of their people to be ready. I messaged Joseph and was quite angry that he stabbed us in the back and did what he did. I did call him a cunt, but whilst in game this is all seen as RP and I was just expressing how friends shouldn't do that to each other. He then messages me saying to stop or whatever and I did.

I come on today and I am banned for 15 days?

I understand how this might have come off from just a few screenshots but this seems excessive and even a ban would to me seem like way to much considering the whole situation. Just so you know why I am not doing a ban appeal it is because everyone knows you get the same message from them saying something like, you have not got enough evidence for this to be overturned or some other reason. How can you get evidence for something like this? 

I just know a ban appeal will be shrugged off and a forum post might get some if any attention. I have been waiting to speak to an admin and will continue to.

Thanks for your time.

Edit: I was also removed from cop. Just annoys me how there are people like bdizzle actively breaking the rules and clearly not giving a shit (Which I was in the middle of doing before I went to go on Arma, and will continue to submit) and I get banned for this.

Edit: My name is Poker in game.

I understand maybe being removed from Cop, calling someone a cunt isn't nice and all and I have to treat everyone with decent respect.

But on top of that getting banned for 15 days is very extreme. You would think I blew up 400 people with a suicide vest or hacked the server. 

I agree I specifically was rolling with Poker and he informed about Joseph I also realized the cops rolled up on us before we even planted the bomb. I personally chopped Joseph's helicopter and when Joseph switched to cop I myself put a bullet through his head and watched the traitor fall from the heli. I believe that is crazy meta gaming I had over 800k bounty at the time before I got cleared at no cost. What cop wouldn't do anything for something like. Whether it comes to backstabbing or meta gaming.

From Po

He never said that you were doing a jail break. YOU messaged the APD via 911 and told us that a jail break was inc. So we came over and rp'd a visit with you. As we left you sent another message saying metagaming much?. Thats bull. And joseph wasnt on cop til after this little encounter was had. I also have my side of things on recording. You sent the jail break message. You said it was metagaming. And Joseph was still RPing with us on civ side while all this happened. I know we have our differences Poker, but I wouldnt metagame. You seem like a great kid so I hope all goes well on your ban appeal! Have a great Holiday!

To add to this. To further prove that it wasnt meta at all. If we receive a 911 saying someones killing everyone in pygrose....where do you think we go? We bust a move all the way to pygrose. Thats what 911 is for. They are tips as where things are happening. No we cant use them to charge someone, but we can go check things out. 

• Like 2

Doesn't explain you and your cops opening fire over Pyrgos HQ at my hummingbird Pinkstreak. Jailbreak was over and no RP was initiated which crashed my heli since my rotors were shot out which I want a como for

Po tato....I logged right after the jail break to go play something different. So you would have to ask them. I don't even know why you are upset with this, you messaged us saying your heli was stuck before the jail break happened, so I was nice enough to impound it for you, rather than siezing it. I didnt have to do that all, and it should have been siezed. 

So why was Joseph so worried about getting a report for metagaming? 

Seems weird doesn't it. 

Maybe its just me LOL

When someone is yelling at you via text saying your gonna get banned or unwhitelisted....that tends to make you nervous whether you broke the rules or not. It puts a small doubt in your mind that then grows into full blown shame, even though you know you were in the right. We all love this game and this server so no-one wants to get banned. 

Just wanna let you know the person who warned us was not playing the game. 

Just so we are clear here.

So then he was watching my stream and giving you intel....thats still metagaming and would love a name please.

You think me telling him he backstabbed us and called him a few names for what he did is equal to a 15 day ban and getting taken off cop. 

I don't. Whether Joseph was metagaming or not the situation was what it was. He was supposed to be my friend and any friend that does that to me or any other person is a dick. Me expressing that got me banned? Was hardly harassment  and equal to 15 days but it is what it is.

That is not metagaming. He gave us information he got neither on Civ or Cop. He was warning us as friends.

You think me telling him he backstabbed us and called him a few names for what he did is equal to a 15 day ban and getting taken off cop. 

I don't. Whether Joseph was metagaming or not the situation was what it was. He was supposed to be my friend and any friend that does that to me or any other person is a dick. Me expressing that got me banned? Was hardly harassment  and equal to 15 days but it is what it is.

I believe the icing on the cake was you telling him "go finger pinkstreak fag" ......thats alittle above rp. I frankly dont appreciate that comment at all. I have done nothing to you, so for you to drag me into it, thats not fair at all.

You were lucky a permanent ban was not enforced for what you said. Sexual harassment is enough to get you perm'd. While we understand there may be some things said in an Rp nature the messages you sent to the player were beyond RP. Go check the rules, it is clearly written that sexual harassment is not tolerated.

On another note do not post things such as this here. If you want to discuss a ban then do it through the ticket system like every other person is required to do. We understand that a person may not always have evidence but you can still explain your side of things which we do take into regard.

Regarding the other player meta-gaming, if you have proof then make a ticket and we will deal with him on that.

• Like 1