Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

(HYPE BEAST ONLY)

Guest Kden

Any of you guys catch a W on the week 1 drop personally I got the gloves / zippo / arc panel tee black / heather gray ripple long sleeve tee / Small storage box /  

thats ab it Drop what u got below

I wanted more stuff, but I got the white Chicken Dinner skateboard. It looks nice IMO. Would've liked to get more but I couldn't leave my class at that time, and I'm happy with what I got. Always next week though ;D congrats on your purchases.

Edited by Pickstarr
1 hour ago, Pickstarr said:

I wanted more stuff, but I got the white Chicken Dinner skateboard. It looks nice IMO. Would've liked to get more but I couldn't leave my class at that time, and I'm happy with what I got. Always next week though ;D congrats on your purchases.

Thx

52 minutes ago, sin said:

i forgot it was today and slept through it xd 

Major rip hella people were focused on the decks so most everything else was a breeze except there was the usual first day lag

6 hours ago, Pickstarr said:

hm u want for the skateboard deck