Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

when does something become harassment? I have been called fag furfag dumshit etc etc etc more times than i can count (i can count to atleast 7 so it is more than that) it just gets old i understand that this is a rp server and that happens in real life but sooner or later it should be called harassment

If it's a one time thing and we catch it we will tend to remind the player it is not allowed. If it happens on a constant and a warning does not help then a short ban may be placed. If it turns into a long term issue or an extreme issue then a permanent ban can be issued. It's a hard line to draw sometimes as in some cases it is just the role while other times it is simply a player being flat out rude. In the end we don't not allow constant or extreme types of harassment. If there is an issue with a player doing this then feel free to submit a ticket. Don't do it over someone calling you a "Dipshit" or something like that unless it is all the time type thing. More extreme things such as sexual, racial, ect we tend to take action on quickly though as we have little tolerance for that type of harassment.

Always keep in mind though it is a game as just as with any other game there are going to be troublemakers who try to get under another persons's skin. If you feel it is becoming to much of an issue then let us know. If we feel it isn't enough of an issue we will let you know at that point. Not every case will be ban a player though so please keep that in mind. If we feel that what there doing does not fit a ban then it won't happen. This doesn't mean we won't have a chat with the player though. We just don't want tickets with little things that just come with the online gaming scene. Make sure it is a legit and real issue before submitting a ticket of this nature. 

Forgive my ramble as I've had less then 2 hours of sleep at this point.

If it's a one time thing and we catch it we will tend to remind the player it is not allowed. If it happens on a constant and a warning does not help then a short ban may be placed. If it turns into a long term issue or an extreme issue then a permanent ban can be issued. It's a hard line to draw sometimes as in some cases it is just the role while other times it is simply a player being flat out rude. In the end we don't not allow constant or extreme types of harassment. If there is an issue with a player doing this then feel free to submit a ticket. Don't do it over someone calling you a "Dipshit" or something like that unless it is all the time type thing. More extreme things such as sexual, racial, ect we tend to take action on quickly though as we have little tolerance for that type of harassment.

Always keep in mind though it is a game as just as with any other game there are going to be troublemakers who try to get under another persons's skin. If you feel it is becoming to much of an issue then let us know. If we feel it isn't enough of an issue we will let you know at that point. Not every case will be ban a player though so please keep that in mind. If we feel that what there doing does not fit a ban then it won't happen. This doesn't mean we won't have a chat with the player though. We just don't want tickets with little things that just come with the online gaming scene. Make sure it is a legit and real issue before submitting a ticket of this nature.

so why did poker get banned for calling someone a cu*t without warning just once
  • Like 1

i understand it is a game so i usually just let it go because i understand that they just want to have a bit of fun.

Thank you though i was just wondering