Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Hello From Your Fellow Homeboy!

Hey guys!  I've been playing on your Altis Life Server (Mainly #2) for about 3 weeks now and I figured It was time to make a proper introduction :)  Just hit 2000 Minutes logged a few days back, and I have to say I have enjoyed every minute!  (Except the times I get busted running *Things*)  Currently sitting at 2 Million dollars and looking to bring that to 10 Mil over break :)  I have mostly been running solo, which I find very lonely and dangerous, so if any of you have a gang that is recruiting or your just looking to team up let me know!  Would love some company while bouncing around Altis :)  

Some quick info on my 'real life' side (I know, like who needs real life when you have Altis?).  I'm a sophomore in High School, looking to go into the national guard while getting my degree in god knows what :P  I love playing baseball, and like to think I'm pretty good at throwing a football around haha.  My dads in the Air Force, so if you already have that gut feeling of "Oh god another 16 year old" then I assure you that there is nothing to worry about.  I was taught well how to act around people, and I am very excited to get to know all of you :)  

Also, I recently put in a APD Application, so fingers crossed on that!  2 AM, Engineering Test in the morning, I better hit the rack.  I'll catch ya'll tomorrow!  

God bless!  :)  

- Homeboy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I've been playing on your Altis Life Server (Mainly #2) for about 3 weeks now and I figured It was time to make a proper introduction :) Just hit 2000 Minutes logged a few days back, and I have to say I have enjoyed every minute! (Except the times I get busted running *Things*) Currently sitting at 2 Million dollars and looking to bring that to 10 Mil over break :) I have mostly been running solo, which I find very lonely and dangerous, so if any of you have a gang that is recruiting or your just looking to team up let me know! Would love some company while bouncing around Altis :)

Some quick info on my 'real life' side (I know, like who needs real life when you have Altis?). I'm a sophomore in High School, looking to go into the national guard while getting my degree in god knows what :P I love playing baseball, and like to think I'm pretty good at throwing a football around haha. My dads in the Air Force, so if you already have that gut feeling of "Oh god another 16 year old" then I assure you that there is nothing to worry about. I was taught well how to act around people, and I am very excited to get to know all of you :)

Also, I recently put in a APD Application, so fingers crossed on that! 2 AM, Engineering Test in the morning, I better hit the rack. I'll catch ya'll tomorrow!

God bless! :)

- Homeboy

Welcome homeboy! Yes you are a nice guy that's why I gave you 200,000 dollars for the taxi ride the other day ;-)
  • Like 1