Locked Cops retarded and obviously too fucking trigger happy.

Just had an engagement with the police coming to save a guy we took hostage. They then bring....what is it i post most about these days ladies and gentlemen? Ghosthawk.

I texted Ghostface plenty of times not to open fire or he will die, he then proceeded to let his cop underlings to fire upon us, we gave them MULTIPLE chances to lay off to begin negotiations and bam here comes the ghosthawk "land or be shot upon by the ghosthawk." to which i replied " the hostage will die if you fire upon us".

they shoot us down as we land in a rebel base, and our hostage was killed by our last man standing.

SO Police force, enlighten me as to why you allow such a fools into your APD academy?

Enlighten this server.

Now your text to me afterwards makes sense to me.

I was the Ghosthawk pilot, and I was called for backup because Ghostface got shot down over Diamond Mine. So I came with the Ghosthawk and saw the fight that had ended up at athira processing. We chased down the heli and shot it down as it was landing, since the helicopter fired upon us.

when you texted me later about innocents dying it made no sense to me, because I never knew about a hostage, at all.

I asked Ghostface about this as of this post, and Ghostface said he never got a message until immediately before the hostage was killed.

Whether or not that's true, you need to send hostage situation messages to EMERGENCY > POLICE

If I had ever known about a hostage, you can bet your ass the ghosthawk would have backed off 100%

such fools, lmao first off i didn't know you had a hostage till you were at rebel, and trigger happy lmao i believe i didn't taze or shoot any of you, i was in the process of landing at diamond mine to see what was going on and you light up my chopper so before you start calling people trigger happy consider yourself, as far as me "coming to save a hostage" i had no idea you even had the guy hostage might of been desync or lag or whatever but i never got 1 message till you were at rebel with a message saying " pull out now or the hostage dies" and from what i could see there was only 3 of you and you all had TSS tags, So i didn't see no hostages,  And if you did have hostages that i was unaware of then my apologizes, if i knew you would of had a hostage i would of negotiated with you, so therefore once again my apologizes,

Ghost we texted you first about the hostage around processing, Mcdili, i text the cop who sent the ghosthawk message right after he sent the ghosthawk message.....

I believe McDili about backing off if he had known, however you Ghostface are full of utter complete lard.

such fools, lmao first off i didn't know you had a hostage till you were at rebel, and trigger happy lmao i believe i didn't taze or shoot any of you, i was in the process of landing at diamond mine to see what was going on and you light up my chopper so before you start calling people trigger happy consider yourself, as far as me "coming to save a hostage" i had no idea you even had the guy hostage might of been desync or lag or whatever but i never got 1 message till you were at rebel with a message saying " pull out now or the hostage dies" and from what i could see there was only 3 of you and you all had TSS tags, So i didn't see no hostages,  And if you did have hostages that i was unaware of then my apologizes, if i knew you would of had a hostage i would of negotiated with you, so therefore once again my apologizes,

Ghost face, why don't you post a screen shot of your cell phone and show how many warning texts I sent prior to the one snake sent at rebel. 

i already told you once that i never got any messages till i was at rebel, and i apologized for what had happened,  but if you're gonna just sit here and insult me then you can kindly go fuck yourself, i'm done here do what you please and see what you please i won't be returning the this post, And besides how you gonna rob a kid take him hostage and then kill him, but have fun later

i already told you once that i never got any messages till i was at rebel, and i apologized for what had happened,  but if you're gonna just sit here and insult me then you can kindly go fuck yourself, i'm done here do what you please and see what you please i won't be returning the this post, And besides how you gonna rob a kid take him hostage and then kill him, but have fun later

Don't recall insulting you, myself, all i did was ask you post a screen shot of your cell phone, because I know for a fact I sent 3-5 warning messages about a hostage and still endured constant fire/pursuit by your heli and the rest of the cops. I'd post a pic myself of the texts, but, as far as i know, i can only view messages received, not sent.

(we can see you reading Ghostface)

Surely this topic will be locked soon since it's a pro-cop server... if the admins log on to read this, they'll push it as offensive or something and lock it rather than talk about the situation at hand.

Losing faith ever so slowly in this. All we want to come of this is you to acknowledge that your failure to comply to your hostage situation caused a poor poor innocent death. We want you to correct your ways and live by the book you claim you live behind, accept your failure and tell the world what you did wrong.

If you can't look past your pride what can we hope to see from the future of the beautiful blue APD?

There's no point in continuing the thread. Report him and submit a ticket if you feel he broke the rules and stop. At this point you're both just going to talk in circles.

Henceforth, send your hostage messages as 911 dispatch's. No, it isn't required for a hostage situation to be valid, however it makes sure every cop knows. The only eligible negotiators are the highest ranks available on the server, which at the time would have been myself and I'd have known about it if the text had been sent to 911.

EDIT: You edited one of your posts and added a response. If the staff close this thread, it would be because of the derogatory context of your post(s).

This thread isn't really a very constructive form of feedback. It's just "Cops are retarded and trigger happy how did this stupid cop become part of APD?"

If it's closed, THAT is why it would be closed. Not because you have potentially legitimate problems with the APD.

Surely this topic will be locked soon since it's a pro-cop server... if the admins log on to read this, they'll push it as offensive or something and lock it rather than talk about the situation at hand.

Losing faith ever so slowly in this. All we want to come of this is you to acknowledge that your failure to comply to your hostage situation caused a poor poor innocent death. We want you to correct your ways and live by the book you claim you live behind, accept your failure and tell the world what you did wrong.

If you can't look past your pride what can we hope to see from the future of the beautiful blue APD?

I can assure you that McDili would've handled the hostage situation properly if he knew about a hostage. I've been a part of many hostage takings against McDili and he has literally the best rp i've ever seen on this particular situation. The guy always goes a step above what he needs to in these kinds of situations to make sure both parties walk away unscathed.

• Like 1

i believe i've apologized twice now for what had happened but you'd rather sit here and talk about how shit i am

i didn't close outta the tab because you asked for a screenshot of my messages so i sent you a video of it

Well Thanks for the video, but the prior texts got pushed out of it... You have 2 in there but then its just us asking about why you ignored the others lol... oh well i'm not salty, I just wanted to know why Dick Danger had to die. RIP. Maybe it was lag, but I bet if you could look at older text messages then you would see all the others that you must have missed/not seen. but GG it was a fun fight and my condolences go out to Randy Magnum, brother of Dick Danger.

EDIT: just thought i'd add, in the one warning message you CAN see in the video (from me), just noticed I said 'Final' warning suggesting that I had sent prior warnings. But it is what it is, not trying to get anyone in trouble.