Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I used to play here before with a few friends until they Quit because of the bullshit gangs that RDM with admins turning a blind eye to them, I kept playing for a few months and hooked up with a gang called PKU, (At that time I did not know they were the biggest fucking cucks on the server to date) Ran around with them until they fucked me over and drained my bank account to 2k, So that's when I officially gave up. 

I went rotating around servers for the while and found no other server that was oddly satisfying when you had 100k+, They all were either too grindy or too easy to make money. Even though there are a few dickshit gangs on this server, It was my first server and it was fun when I ran with my friends and gangs. I tried to come back earlier and met this guy from Dirty Bastards, (I don't remember his name ;( ) and ran around with his for a couple of weeks until he rage quit one day on a aluminium run and never came back. 

After that I went to rebornrp just to get banned by a PKU asshole that somehow got moderator on there. I quit for a while and came back to arma last month to see my shit wiped on all my servers except olympus because I was "Inactive member of the Community". So I decided to come back to Olympus once again and try to have some fun and not to rage when I get fucked over.

At most time this server was hella fun, But people only remember the bad things of life. If everyone thinks about the fun times they had, they won't be so pessimistic to Olympus.

(and yes you were right Unjo the APD isn't shit anymore don't expose me)

If you read this whole thing +1 for you :).

I didn't know how to start the 4 paragraph thing so I jumped to the story

:)

2 Years younger than the required age and the hour minimum is bit outta my range, Nice to see you again though Bojo :)

They were nice people when I had encounters with them, I tried to solo cap a cartel Tree showed up not knowing I was trying too, They were pretty nice and let me roll with them for the day :D 

I made a gang to cap the cartel by myself Sherlocks