Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Razer Naga for arma 3

I use a naga to play any of my games. It's pretty straight forward to setting it up. The biggest thing is making sure you have the Razer Synapse software installed so you can setup your keybinds. I personally haven't changed my keybinds on Arma since there really hasn't been a need to. The only thing I have changed is one of my middle mouse buttons is used for the in-game chat. Other then that you can just go into your Arma config and set the buttons up to your liking.

As for the sound issue the only thing I could think of is if you installed the Razer Surround application. It could be causing issues but the nage itself shouldn't be doing anything regarding sound unless u have a keybind that does a mute.

• Like 1

I use a naga to play any of my games. It's pretty straight forward to setting it up. The biggest thing is making sure you have the Razer Synapse software installed so you can setup your keybinds. I personally haven't changed my keybinds on Arma since there really hasn't been a need to. The only thing I have changed is one of my middle mouse buttons is used for the in-game chat. Other then that you can just go into your Arma config and set the buttons up to your liking.

As for the sound issue the only thing I could think of is if you installed the Razer Surround application. It could be causing issues but the nage itself shouldn't be doing anything regarding sound unless u have a keybind that does a mute.

Thanks hades. I'll look into it when I get home.

I'm with Hades, I also have a Naga.

It actually came in pretty handy when the redgull and earbud hotkeys came into the game. I use my 11 and 12 buttons on my mouse for them, which is right where my thumb lies when I play.