Presidential RP

Can you cops RP with this I try to make it fun and yet an officer tells me to put my hands up when I have him a legitimate reason to why I had a MK200 (secret service provided it for protection from the Russian mafia) I ended blasting the cop when he told me to put my hands up while having his gun at double controled position. I didn't want to kill him but why not just RP with situation if someone RPs in a good manner can't you guys return with RP. Ignore the money and play what the mod is about RP<-----!!!!!

I love RPing as a cop sometimes I even bring a trusted person into a room with some officers around and unrestrained them just so we can talk without the bickering about what happened ofc I take precautions though

Its just how it is some cops are just there for the money if the cops actually Rped then that would make the server better, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. 

Not all cops are playing for money, this RP situation just makes 0 sense. The president walking around with an LMG just makes no sense at all. It would have been a little different if he had like 4 other players in suits with vests and stuff.

Can you cops RP with this I try to make it fun and yet an officer tells me to put my hands up when I have him a legitimate reason to why I had a MK200 (secret service provided it for protection from the Russian mafia) I ended blasting the cop when he told me to put my hands up while having his gun at double controled position.

Last time I checked no matter the circumstances the president isn't going to be walking around carrying a LMG in real life, the secret service would (im guessing you were role playing as the president). In real life if someone was walking around with a gun such as the MK200 I guarantee you that they would be restrained. And if you wanted to RP it out you should have let him restrain you then RP it. I don't think any higher up would be in approval of letting someone walk around with an illegal gun such as that. You need to look at it from the cops view, he sees someone with a highly illegal weapon, his first reaction is going to be to restrain him to make sure that he is not a threat, he attempts to restrain you and you say "Im the president and the secret service gave me this for protection" and you blast him...

• Like 2

Not all cops are playing for money, this RP situation just makes 0 sense. The president walking around with an LMG just makes no sense at all. It would have been a little different if he had like 4 other players in suits with vests and stuff.

Last time I checked no matter the circumstances the president isn't going to be walking around carrying a LMG in real life, the secret service would (im guessing you were role playing as the president). In real life if someone was walking around with a gun such as the MK200 I guarantee you that they would be restrained. And if you wanted to RP it out you should have let him restrain you then RP it. I don't think any higher up would be in approval of letting someone walk around with an illegal gun such as that. You need to look at it from the cops view, he sees someone with a highly illegal weapon, his first reaction is going to be to restrain him to make sure that he is not a threat, he attempts to restrain you and you say "Im the president and the secret service gave me this for protection" and you blast him...

it actually was better played out than said I had a friend coming to hq as we spoke for him to hold the mk a s be a secret service

it actually was better played out than said I had a friend coming to hq as we spoke for him to hold the mk a s be a secret service

Thats a little more understandable then, still you could have talked a little more then just blasting him.