Vladiator's Little Spiel

3 minutes ago, yung matt said:

im 14 and i have been wanting to be a cop for half a year, like it takes time, i had to get 1k of hrs and get a vouch from a corp, u wont get it instantly

nice 

Edited by Sprinkles ._.
1 minute ago, yung matt said:

like i know how u feel bro, its just what it is, just enjoy civ, its not that bad

Yeah I need to reach to 50k minutes. Really excited lol! I constantly watch videos about APD patrols and R&R patrols. ( I need 40k minutes for R&R ) :D 

• Like 1

To be honest It Is really Easy To follow those Rules that he gave to you. like i had to get 2 Corps to Vouch to me and I already 1.3k hours on CIv.

Just Work and Dont get banned or be toxic and Grind. trust me in the long run it will be worth

1 minute ago, max^ said:

To be honest It Is really Easy To follow those Rules that he gave to you. like i had to get 2 Corps to Vouch to me and I already 1.3k hours on CIv.

Just Work and Dont get banned or be toxic and Grind. trust me in the long run it will be worth

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sprinkles ._. said:

Hell yeah dude, :D i need 50k mins too, wanna grind?

Oh trust me ive been grinding since he told me that lol. Once your in a gang it makes the time fly! 

Not sAPD but I can go as far to say that in my opinion.  The reason why someone under 16 would have to get so many hours is to show that they are competent at knowing the rules and aren't going to get banned.  This also shows maturity which most under 16 year old's don't show on a daily basis.  

• Like 2