Gang Shed For Sale

1 minute ago, Trump24 said:

captin who is you

Your literally a nobody you don’t fight cartels ever you sit in kavala every fucking day till you run out of money and need to do a copper run. Shitter

Edited by NigWard
Just now, NigWard said:

Your literally a nobody you don’t fight cartels ever you sit in kavala every fucking day till you run out of money and need to do a copper run. Shitter

22mill in bank account run out nope and who is u nigward wats in game name 

22mill in bank account run out nope and who is u nigward wats in game name 

Your a lier no kavala scat has 22m LMAOOOOOOO what do you mean what’s my in game name LOL do you ever play Olympus 

Just now, NigWard said:

Your a lier no kavala scat has 22m LMAOOOOOOO what do you mean what’s my in game name LOL do you ever play Olympus 

dont focus on retards

1 minute ago, NigWard said:

76561198182014989 check lel

6 minutes ago, Trump24 said:

captin who is you

you said my name while asking who I am. I came here to sell a gang shed not talk to a shitter. Im not concerned with the gangshed anymore so if the marketplace had a close option thats what id do, but let the shit talk continue

Just now, -|R|- Captain said:

you said my name while asking who I am. I came here to sell a gang shed not talk to a shitter. Im not concerned with the gangshed anymore so if the marketplace had a close option thats what id do, but let the shit talk continue

just dont want people to pay for something when they can pay for something cheaper and better

just dont want people to pay for something when they can pay for something cheaper and better

I didn't know the other was available or I wouldn't have bothered posting. Once I realized I said go buy the other as its a better deal all around. Stop being a headass 

1 minute ago, -|R|- Captain said:

I didn't know the other was available or I wouldn't have bothered posting. Once I realized I said go buy the other as its a better deal all around. Stop being a headass 

im just too smart for ya