My Altis story -Imawowboy

There I was, making my way down, walking at a moderately fast rate, passing street lights... I was... home bound. I stopped for a bite at Red burger, in what's known as Kavala Square. That's when I saw him, standing there, he was well dressed, well hung, well loved by all the people all the people of alits. He was the perfect gentlemen. I watched him for awhile until, some would say I was stalking, others wouldsay i was observing. He finally came up to me and introduced himself, talking to him in person you could tell how much passion he has in his voice. We talked for awhile and as we talked many other men walked up and greeted him, giving me time to see how well known he is, and how much they respect him. He finally excused himself and disappeared into the Kavala streets, after learning a little bit about him, his life, his history, my first thought was... he's gay.

I finally had the chance to talk to him again in a Radio talk show 'The Support Room" is what they called it. That's when I told him, you're gay, he seem puzzled, he didn't know how to respond as if I was just retarded or he truly was gay and just didn't know how to tell everyone. After that every time I spoke with him I would throw it out there, 'you're gay", I would just find reason to join the Support Room just, (making up stupid questions and scenarios to ask about)  Just so that I could call him gay. Until... it happened. I joined in on the radio and saw the Support Room was opened, and when i joined... immediately... he called me gay. I didn't know how to respond, my immediate thought was that he was calling me gay, to make himself feel better about actually being gay, as if that's his way to tell the world that he's gay, just to say it to someone else. We haven't spoke much after that, and i haven't seen much of him, who knows what happened. I don't want to say the name of the man, as that could expose him of actually being gay, and he was a well known public figure. But anyways, thanks for listening.

That's my Altis story... what's yours?

Edited by Imawowboy