First day of being a medic described in a few words:

First day of being APD:

Hands up APD! Shoot, shoot. Die. Respawn. New truck. Impound. Wait 20 seconds for Wanted List to load. Spend 10 seconds looking for name. Spend 60 seconds looking for the guy again. Hands up, APD! Get shot from behind. Call for backup. Terror. Jailbreak. Hostage. Need help at (051, 911), Pardon me, Get shot again.

Repeat that but juggle it about - will be just like being an APD officer.

First day of being APD:

Hands up APD! Shoot, shoot. Die. Respawn. New truck. Impound. Wait 20 seconds for Wanted List to load. Spend 10 seconds looking for name. Spend 60 seconds looking for the guy again. Hands up, APD! Get shot from behind. Call for backup. Terror. Jailbreak. Hostage. Need help at (051, 911), Pardon me, Get shot again.

The average day of an APD officer  :D

• Like 1

Don't you respawn on me!!!

general-lee-jump-o.gif

I'm going to have to show you the wicked jump i found man. It launches you about 100 ft in the air and you land perfectly on the road lol....its just a matter on if you flip your car and blow up or not.

First day of being APD:

For me its more like this

Hostage. Pardon. Hostage. Pardon. Hostage. Jail. Terror. Hostage AT Jail. Hostage AT Fed. Fed + Jail. Hostage + Terror. Failed HQ Takeover. Troll Jail + Fed.

This of course mixed in with, "My car is wrecked help" "I'm gonna jump" "How to I apply to be APD" "Combat loggers in Kavala" "RDMers in Athira"

It's the people you play cop with that make it fun, heh. And of course, winning.

Hostage. Pardon. Hostage. Pardon. Hostage. Jail. Terror. Hostage AT Jail. Hostage AT Fed. Fed + Jail. Hostage + Terror. Failed HQ Takeover. Troll Jail + Fed.

This of course mixed in with, "My car is wrecked help" "I'm gonna jump" "How to I apply to be APD" "Combat loggers in Kavala" "RDMers in Athira"

It's the people you play cop with that make it fun, heh. And of course, winning.

And the Civs Asking for Rides

Or those particular Civ's that love to preach the APD handbook's Do's and Don'ts, and get it all mixed up in the process. The ever so popular, "You cannot enter Gang hideout for the reason of it being a civilian home." Civilian home? Really? lol.

Troll by MC. Or Trying to take down Taru with PO7. Get run over by quad in the process of taking down Taru. My conclusion, if you wanna RP, stay the hell away from kavala. kavala = Flint, Michigan.

(Those who doesn'the live in US, GOOGLE it.)

Like that time we "air-assaulted" into rebel outpost with your ghosthawk.

Week later, as a PO, now it's

HOSTAGE. Terror in Kavala. Terror in Pyrgos. Jail break. Fake Fed. HELP HE STOLE MY HELI PLZ. Can you add Y charge to X? KAVA HQ TAKE OVER IN 69 SECONDS. comp me, i lost my vigi cuz i tazed sum ppl. CAN I HAVE A LIFT TO WEED FIELD

oh and the best

KAVALA TAKE OVER [abc]name1,[abc]name2,[abc]name3,[abc]name4,[abc]name5,[abc]name6,[abc]name7,[abc]name8,[abc]name9,[abc]name10,[abc]name11

PYRGOS TAKE OVER [abc]name12,[abc]name13,[abc]name14,[abc]name15,[abc]name16,[abc]name17

jail break by [abc]name18,[abc]name19,[abc]name20

fed by [abc]name21, [abc]name22, [abc]name23

Cops online: x1 Corporal. x1 Patrol Officer. x5 Deputy.

They could of just said server take over by ABC.

• Like 1

Or those particular Civ's that love to preach the APD handbook's Do's and Don'ts, and get it all mixed up in the process. The ever so popular, "You cannot enter Gang hideout for the reason of it being a civilian home." Civilian home? Really? lol.

Or the 12 year old kid who screams your not allowed to be in a red zone ever lol and he threatens the ban hammer on you