Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked APD Handboook Update NOV 20 2018

• Admin

5. Bolt Cutters are ONLY to be used by Patrol Officers or higher when the owner of a house is NOT online.

1. Exception: Bolt Cutters may be used to open the opposite Federal Reserve Dome Gate after the bomb has been planted (Opening the doors before hand in any way unless to help someone out is prohibited).

Officers may only enter Cartels/Warzone when:

1. Must follow same standards as entering a Rebel.

2. May patrol only once every 30 minutes.

1. Exceptions: 

1. Reasonable suspicion that an APD member was kidnapped and taken to Cartels/Warzone.

2. Reasonable suspicion of a suspect that you were once in active pursuit of entering a Cartel/Warzone.

3. Received Probable Cause to enter (Such as a 911 Dispatch).

1. If you enter Warzone without a Sergeant or higher due to pursuing someone in, you must check the general area of the suspect you chased in. Once the situation is deemed clear, you are to leave. Do not check the rest of the Warzone Island (Warzone Rebel may be checked despite where the PC comes from). 

First change is just to clarify that the APD arent to go and open the doors just because they suspect a Fed is going to start. The bolt cutter change was to implement a tactic to counter the fed after the bomb has been planted. Anyone seen opening the Fed doors before bomb is planted will be disciplined accordingly from this point on. 

Second change isnt as big as I just wanted to categorize the Warzone/Cartels section together rather than have it bunched up with rebels for clarity purposes. Only real change was that it used to be okay to chase someone in right onto bottleneck and then a corporal checking the entire Warzone Island. That is not the way I want to see that being used anymore. If a Sergeant or higher is raiding Warzone from a regular patrol they may check the whole island. If they enter due too PC of any kind, then they must take care of the general area (generally whichever cap is closest) and rebel then leave as the situation is clear. 

As for all of the complaints about Warzone Raiding; We have no intentions of removing the current system. However, I have implemented minor roadblocks and preventative measures within the sAPD to hopefully combat potential abuse moving forward. If abuse becomes an issue, I will personally address it. Your concerns are heard and valid issues will be addressed, I assure you. 

• Like 10
  • Downvote 1
  • Admin

Minor change - 

1. If you enter Warzone without a Sergeant or higher due to pursuing someone in, you must check the general area of the suspect you chased in. Once the situation is deemed clear, you are to leave. Do not check the rest of the Warzone Island (Warzone Rebel may be checked despite where the PC comes from). 

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1