I'm not leaving just going to hold off bit

Hey guys I'm gonna hold off the servers abit just until the wipe is decided and the map is released. Of course I'll be on to piss off the cops by speeding and pulling ifrits out in Kavala and landing helis in the square but I'm not gonna commit to anything so work isn't Done for nothing just to lose it all in the wipe. If you guys want to hang my steam name is Kraken I'll be on A3L mostly unless my friends are causing chaos and I want to join them. A3L Name is Mike Cornwall if anyone sees me around. Like I said I'm not leaving Olympus is my home and it's where everything began I just need a break until every thing is decided.

Thanks to

Ebzekro for getting me started and not making me pick peaches to get started and for always being a chill guy

PcP for being my first gang and bringing me to meet many new people

RPD for bringing the fun into my Altis life

Paul Miller for being the stupidest person out there along with me

Walt Jr./Blake for going along with the stupid stuff and having great RP

This isn't good bye it's just a break I'll still be on to cause chaos but I won't settle until Olympus is developed its new map and decided on the wipe!

Thanks guys Ive met many more people so don't worry if you weren't mentioned i still love yall