Cartel Capture points

what do you all think of the cartel capture points. im not sure of what the coding would be to do my idea but i think that there should be 5 control points for each drug cratel. if you control all 5 you control the cartel. it would make it much harder for large gangs to control all of the drugs as that everything is spread out and there are 35 points total to control rather then 5.

what do you all think of the cartel capture points. im not sure of what the coding would be to do my idea but i think that there should be 5 control points for each drug cratel. if you control all 5 you control the cartel. it would make it much harder for large gangs to control all of the drugs as that everything is spread out and there are 35 points total to control rather then 5.

you must mean 7

The problem with this is the little gangs have no chance to own one. If they have to capture 5 points vs 1 it makes it almost impossible for them. Also having to capture that many points is a bit ridiculous. 

but what this will do is push the smaller gangs to get bigger, which will in return make for better gang on gang experiences , which im looking forward to :)  

but what this will do is push the smaller gangs to get bigger, which will in return make for better gang on gang experiences , which im looking forward to :)

Small gangs are small because they don't take the time to try and get bigger. Adding more capture points won't do anything and not to mention having that many points down their might cause some serious issues. 

The problem with this is the little gangs have no chance to own one. If they have to capture 5 points vs 1 it makes it almost impossible for them. Also having to capture that many points is a bit ridiculous.

That's the point I'm getting at. If there are several control points both small and large gangs can control everything. 35 points to a large gang they can control say 2 (10 points) cartels with easy but still have to maintain them. Small gangs can move in and take points from the large gangs strategic like raising hell for the large gangs since you would have to hold all 5. If it's just 1 point the large gangs control it and if someone threatens that control they just fly in and boom done it's theirs again. Another way to make it more of a challenge is when your loosing control of a point it won't say which one bit rather just that your loosing one. Just brainstorming here