Locked Titan Engagment

So I’ve looked through the rules a couple times and have a question about engaging with a titan with APD. I know illegal zones no text is required and once they shoot from the aerial vehicle no text is required. My question is do you need to text a titan message to APD if they have lights and sirens on outside of a red zone? And before anyone bashes me saying I didn’t read the rules I must be blind cause I saw this:

1. When using a titan on aerial vehicles the pilot must first be directly notified stating your demands and that you are using a Titan, if demands are not met (within reason) you may fire on the air unit with said titan. If a titan message is sent during an active engagement and the engagement lasts longer then 5 minutes, the player may still fire the titan at the pilot that was messaged if demands were still not met.
  2. Titans may be used without texts in illegal areas.
  3. Titans may also be fired at ground vehicles and other players via standard RP rules.  Misuse of Titan launchers to kill restrained players or destroy vehicles for may still result in administrative action. If these scenarios arise action will be taken entirely at staff discretion.
  4. When a player is directly fired upon by an aerial vehicle, the player may return fire with a titan without sending a text first. (Gang engagement does not apply for this rule)

thanks dudes

If you are code 3'd (lights and sirens) this engages anyone within the vicinity that can hear the sirens, that has a weapon. This, however, does not engage anyone with a titan. For a titan to be engaged with the APD, there either needs to have been a titan engagement message sent to the pilot or in an APD dispatch; The APD is in an illegal zone, or someone is getting piped by an APD armed-aerial vehicle. In no other instance can someone, within rules, titan a member of the APD. (unless they are a god and want to free-fire a ground unit that they are engaged with)

@Steeler

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, CocoisDead said:

You didn’t read the rules...(is meme btw no get offended)

I sure as hell did bud. Sorry I didn’t print out the notes and study before the exam. 

1 hour ago, Rossco said:

If you are code 3'd (lights and sirens) this engages anyone within the vicinity that can hear the sirens, that has a weapon. This, however, does not engage anyone with a titan. For a titan to be engaged with the APD, there either needs to have been a titan engagement message sent to the pilot or in an APD dispatch; The APD is in an illegal zone, or someone is getting piped by an APD armed-aerial vehicle. In no other instance can someone, within rules, titan a member of the APD. (unless they are a god and want to free-fire a ground unit that they are engaged with)

@Steeler

Thank you sir for answering my question and not being a smart ass. You’re a good man/whatever #2019

Edited by Steeler
  • Like 1