Large Bet Bazaar

Hello all,

As some of you may know, I like to do bets from time to time and recently have had issues finding others to participate. So I am open to offers. Leave a comment with your steam ID so I can verify funds and also comment on how much you'd like to bet. All bets over 5m will be middlemanned by a support team member to ensure integrity in the sport. I will try and contact you as soon as possible and arrange the bet. It's over once I am cleaned. I could still organize bets for others though if it is something the players would like. GL all. <3

15 hours ago, rabeed said:

100m homie

(Support team can still scam you) I'm sure some nerd would take both of our money at the risk of losing a useless tag.

Couldn't you get comp

22 hours ago, Bleezy B said:

Hello all,

As some of you may know, I like to do bets from time to time and recently have had issues finding others to participate. So I am open to offers. Leave a comment with your steam ID so I can verify funds and also comment on how much you'd like to bet. All bets over 5m will be middlemanned by a support team member to ensure integrity in the sport. I will try and contact you as soon as possible and arrange the bet. It's over once I am cleaned. I could still organize bets for others though if it is something the players would like. GL all. <3

I do $1000 in vegas fuck your fake bull shit.